_Wolf_[chapter 21]

"You don't eat anything?"

SeongWu fully aware of the way Daniel keep staring at him. Moreover, Daniel still wearing the shirt from last night.

"You wore that to convenient store?"

Daniel's shirt was soaked in blood all over. Going out with that shirt in the broad daylight could have scare someone.

"I had jacket."

Daniel totally can't take his eyes off SeongWu. At this very moment, his stomach startr rumble. Daniel haven't ate anything since yesterday evening. It's obvious that he feel hungry.

SeongWu give him a gumandu. Daniel just takes a bite without thinking.

"Your tail..."

SeongWu tries not to laugh. Sitting in front of SeongWu is a big werewolf, chewing gumandu with a big white tail is waving behind him. Daniel doesn't aware of his tail is being exposed. Just seing SeongWu smiling is enough for him to gigling like an idiot.

SeongWu start to feel awkward. He tries to find a topic to say.

"So... are you really 22 years old?"

Cough

Daniel almost choke on his gumandu. He unwillingly nod his head.

SeongWu takes a moment to think. From Daniel's angle, he can clearly see SeongWu's long eyelashes which moving everytime he blink. But his eyes slowly move down to the loosen neckline. Daniel is trying his best to hold back. He can't act reckless or all of his efforts till now will be wasted. Daniel tries to check out those boring things around him. From the ceiling to the leftover kimchi in the can. He tries every way to avoid thinking about naughty stuffs. While Daniel losting in his thoughts, SeongWu suddenly say.

"I'm Ong SeongWu, 23 years old."

Daniel looks at the way SeongWu reach out his hand.

Does he want to shake hands? – Daniel confused.

"You said... start over..."

Daniel's wolf ears pop up right after SeongWu said. He immediately shakes SeongWu's hand.

"Kang Daniel, 22!"

Daniel is too excited that he doesn't mind confirm his age. The most important thing is SeongWu doesn't resist or take back his hand. He even smiles.

"First, you have to call me hyung."

"What?"

"I'm older."

His ears go down a little bit, but he doesn't have any choice. He can't let this chance slip away.

"SeongWu... hyung..."

.

.

.