_Wolf_[chapter 11]

Kang Daniel's body shape is really something. The werewolf bloodline naturally gave him more muscle than normal human. Compared with the normal model, 1m8 isn't an impressive height, but his well-buit body and broad shoulder always make him stand out from the crowd. Especially when he wears a suit, Daniel's body shape increases more the stuff of luxury and appeal. And right now, Daniel is wearing a black suit, standing against the trunk. A few rays of sunlight go through space between leaves, lands on his tea brown hair, spots a few little lights on his shoulder.

However, contrary to that composed scene, in Daniel's heart is very sultry.

He glances at the staffs who are setting up the background, looks at the actress sitting under the nearby tree to do the makeup, and then looks at the director sitting to direct the implementation. So many people around but the one he wants to see are absent.

"Hey, where's SeongWu?"

Kang Daniel frowns in annoyance, messages to Jaehwan to ask.

"You're the main character, why does SeongWu hyung need to be there?"

"So why did you force me to do this? It's fucking boring!"

"Stop complaining! Breaking one more phone and Minhyun hyung will take your blood to water the tree!"

Daniel boils over with anger, put his phone into the pocket. He runs his eyes once around, it looks that setting up will take more time, the main actress hasn't finished her makeup, her hair hasn't been touched. While no one notices, he silently leaves the filming location.

.

.

Meanwhile, SeongWu is lying on the sofa in breakroom of his company, taking a nap before going for photograph.

Daniel gently enters the room, carefully locks the door. He approaches the man who is still sleeping deeply on sofa

SeongWu is wearing a light blue shirt, the button at collar is open, lying on his side accidentally exposes his sexy clavicle collar-bone. Daniel takes off two more buttons, gently pulls one side down to reveal SeongWu's thin shoulder. His fingers grazes slightly over his own bite that he left on SeongWu's shoulder. Daniel bends down to kiss on SeongWu's hair, gently takes a breath of scent on his hair, then looks at SeongWu's still-sleeping face.

"Sleep so deeply? You are really careless."

Suddenly, the phone rings.

SeongWu wakes up with a start. In front of him is a face that he absolutely don't want to see again. SeongWu due to reflection stands up, swings his arm to give off a hard slap. Daniel also doesn't dodge it, receives a full slap on his cheek, but in return, he can easily catch SeongWu's hand.

SeongWu's phone continues to ring.

"Don't want to pick it up?" – Daniel says, his face reveals a mischievous smile.

SeongWu reluctantly has to pick up the phone, the other side is his manager.

"Hello"

"SeongWu, do I interrupt your sleep?"

"Not really! What's... Ah!"

The werewolf suddenly bites SeongWu's finger.

"What's wrong?"

"No worries! What are you calling for?"

"I want to tell you that the photoshoot this afternoon had some troubles so it had to be cancelled, and will be postponed to another day."

"Uh... Uhm...."

Daniel kisses his neck again. One hand hugs his waist tightly to prevent him from escaping, the other hand plays with his pink nipple. He takes off the remaining buttons, forces him to take off one side of his shirt. Although the other side is quite lucky because it is busy to hold the phone and not taken off, but the situation is not much different. Daniel forces SeongWu to lie down on the sofa, uses his strong body to press on him.

"Which day do you think will be suitable? The MV has already started filming, the promotional picture should be taken within this week"

"Ah! Don't!"

"eongWu shouts out as he realized Daniel are opening his jean. He uses his legs to push him down but his slim legs are immediately oppressed.

"Huh? Why? This week you don't have any free time to have photoshoot? But I'm sure we still have some time."

"No... not saying you!"

"So what do you think? Tomorrow we have free time in the afternoon, is it okay to take photoshoot tomorrow?"

"Up to you, please arrange it."

"Ok, so just come back home this afternoon! Bye!"

Before SeongWu can say goodbye then Daniel grabs his phone, shuts it down and puts on the floor.

"So now we have a lot of time!"

He smiles slightly.

"How can you..."

Daniel kisses his lips. His tongue powerfully enters SeongWu's mouth. He aggressively takes his tonge, bites his soft lips. SeongWu temporarily cannot respond to his passionate kiss, even his breathing is unstable. When he thinks that Daniel intends to use his kiss to make him stuffy to death then he let SeongWu go.

He still keeps his posture on SeongWu's body, one hand takes the phone out of his pocket, it turns out to be the scene is ready, the staffs are looking for him. He just leaves the message with two words "I'm coming!" then puts the phone back. He strokes SeongWu's lips that have been swolen by the kiss.

"I'm the main in your MV, you know?"

SeongWu reluctantly nods.

"It is planned to film outside for two days, the place is also nearby."

He suddenly lowers his voice.

"Tomorrow, you must certainly go to shooting place"

"Tomorrow... I have schedule, you just heard...."

Daniel's eyes sharpens that makes SeongWu shiver. He bends down, licks the bite on SeongWu's shoulder, then softly whispers into his ear.

"Don't let me come to find you!"

Daniel kisses lightly on SeongWu's helix, then stands up and leaves, leaving him lying on the sofa. In SeongWu's head is full of disturbing thoughts that how he can get rid of this werewolf.

.

.

.