Chapter 2

Y/n's Pov 

Today is December 5th meaning that it has been almost a month since I got the role of Megan. Today also happens to be that day that I am flying out to Jackson, Georgia to film Stranger Things. Oh my god. I know it's almost been a month but I still can't get over the fact that I am a part of the official Stranger Things cast. It may not seem all that great to someone else but when you're as big of a fan as I am you almost have a heart attack thinking about it.

I'm currently getting dropped off at the airport by my mum and Ashlynn who is tagging along (obviously). As we pull up at the airport Ashlynn starts to cry. "Ash, don't start crying already, we haven't even made it inside!" "I'm sorry," she replies laughing at herself, "I'm just gonna miss you so much." "Aw, I'm gonna miss you too!" I say while pulling her into a hug. She wipes her eyes and does a small nod signaling that she is ready to go in. 

~

We have finally reached the gate that my plane is at after an hour of torture of getting through the airport. All of a sudden everything seems dull and grey and I can tell that everyone else feels it too by the looks on their faces. First Ashlynn steps closer to me. "I know I promised that I wouldn't cry again but I can't help it. My best friend is leaving me for who knows how long to go film a TV show and meet new people who could possible take her away from me. How am I supposed to react? I guess all that I can say is remember me when your rich and famous and hanging out with all the celebrities. Remember me, your good old friend Ashlynn." "Are you kidding me?" I half yell, " I could never forget you, you will always be my best friend. I promise that I will not and definitely could not replace you. Knowing us we'll be skyping every other day." She laughed through her tears at my last comment and gave me a big hug then stepped aside so I could say goodbye to my mum. "Y/n I am so  incredibly proud of you and so happy that you had this opportunity to do something you love. I love you Y/n, I'll see you in a couple of months. It'll go by like that, I promise." She hugs me and while still in the hug I say "Thanks mum, I love you too." She steps back and after giving each of them one last hug I do a small wave and smile slightly then step onto my flight.

~

Once on my flight I get out my earphones and plug them into my phone and start listening to music. I then get out my laptop and check my emails before we take off. As I refresh my email the familiar blue dot pops up next to an unread email that just came through. I click on it.

Dear Y/n,

We hope that you got to your flight ok! There are a few things we need to let you know before you arrive. First of all someone will greet you at your gate once you arrive in Atlanta and you will then be driven to Jackson. Since you do not have a guardian with you, you won't need to know about where they are staying but you and some of your fellow cast mates will be staying in a house together. We hope this is ok with you and we look forward to meeting you in person. Sincerly,

The production team of Stranger Things.

I quickly read through the email and sent a reply.

Hi there!

I got onto my flight fine, thank you for letting me know what will be happening when I arrive! Of course I am ok sharing a house with my cast mates, it will help us become closer. 

Just as I finished that sentence a flight attendant asked me to put my laptop away since we were about to take off.

I've got to go since we are about to take off but I will see you when I arrive. From,

Y/n.

I close my laptop and look out the window. My phone suddenly started to play f/s and I tap my foot along with the beat. That is when I knew that the next few months were going to be the best ones of my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Second chapter huh? Honestly at this point I'm just writing this for three people, me, the person who convinced me to write this whole thing and the last person you know who you are. Anyway if someone is actually reading this thanks, I really appreciate you taking the time to read my crappy story.

Until next time.