Chapter 16

A/N Ok so it's been like 50 years since I last updated so I'm sorry for that. ALSO I'm gonna pretended that Noah and Millie never kissed because it's kinda making me uncomfortable now that she and Jacob are dating... Ok that's all, enjoy :)

Y/n's Pov

The next few days were extremely awkward between Finn and I. We tried to ignore each other at all costs and don't even get me started on how awkward it was in our trailer. Even Josh pulled me aside for a second to ask if Finn and I were ok. Of course I didn't tell him about the almost kiss, I haven't told anyone and as far as I know neither has Finn. Christmas day was by far the most awkward.

I ended up putting a photo of Finn and I in the frame last minute before I wrapped it. It was my favourite photo of us, identical to the one on my lock screen. We went to a beach with Sadie and Gaten on one of the rare days that we didn't have many scenes to film. He was standing on the sand, the sunset in the background. I was on his back, placing a kiss to his freckly cheek. If you look close enough you can see a faint blush on his face hiding under his huge smile. After I had given him my gift and an awkward hug he pulled out a small black box and inside was a silver chain with a small circle pendant. I immediately felt bad and embarrassed of my gift. I haven't taken the necklace off yet.

It's the day before New Year's Eve today and the whole cast and crew are going to a massive party that Natalia and Charlie organised. Millie, Sadie and I decided that it would be a good time to shop for our outfits since we finished filming early today. A short Uber ride to the local mall and a quick stop at Starbucks and we've begun shopping. We slowly make our way through the mall and finally we find our dresses, planning on using shoes and accessories that we already own. We take once last trip back to the empty house and take our dresses upstairs, carefully picking out our complete looks. Once we have finished we decide to parade around in our outfits before we actually start getting ready for tonight.

Millie floats down the stairs as she shows off her dress, looking absolutely gorgeous, as usual. I walk upstairs right after Millie and put on my dress.

 I walk upstairs right after Millie and put on my dress

(A/N This is your dress idc if you hate it lol)

I walk downstairs and see Millie and Sadie dancing to Millie's Ultimate Playlist. I get to the bottom of the stairs when Millie notices me and squeals, running up to me. Sadie claps her hands and follows Millie over. "Oh my god Y/n, you look amazing!" Millie says, giving me a hug then stepping back to admire my outfit once again.

"Thank you, but not as amazing as you two look." I say, looking at the flowy dresses the two girls in front of me wear. "Aww thank you." They say in unison, looking at each other then giggling. "Hey Y/n, I know who else is going to love what you're wearing." Sadie says. "Who?" I ask, concerned by her smirk. "Finn!" She says, bursting into a fit of giggles. My eyes widen and my face turns red in embarrassment. I look over at Millie who looks like she is trying to hold in her laughter. I give her a death stare, knowing that she told Sadie all about my crush on Finn. She finally releases her laughter, joining in with Sadie. They continue their laughing fit before wrapping it up at the sound of the door opening.