we've come to an end

so...

hello friends.

after months on end of me procrastinating and never writing the final chapter of this book, i have decided it must come to an end.

this book means so so much to me but i also hate its nonexistent guts.

i began writing it at a time when i had a burning passion for writing as well as finn wolfhard.

now don't get me wrong, i do still love both of these things but i have matured an enormous amount over these past months and during this time i have realised how much of a fucking mistake this was.

recently i've really been missing writing, even though i can't write for shit. the only thing stopping me from continuing with my writing is this fucking book.

i could not find it in me to write this goddamn chapter and in the end i just decided that the kiss finn and y/n share in the previous and now final chapter of this poorly written book will have to be enough to satisfy you.

i hope you can understand what went wrong and why i have to move on. i promise that there are exciting things coming very very soon so stay tuned for that.

and finally, the cheesy thank you.

thank you guys for reading this absolute piece of shit, it meant to world to me when i got my first 20 reads and it still means the world to me when we're at 33 thousands (WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT BY THE WAY).

i hope you choose to stay with me and look out for my upcoming projects.

i love you guys and for the last time.

Until next time.