♬3♬

Park Jin's P.O.V

I slowly put Taeyeong on my bed to prevent him from waking up. He turn around uncomfortably. Knowing him, I put his minion bear in his arm. He leave the bear in my house since he usually will have a sleepover here.

I feel myself smiling while looking at him. God, why does he have to be so cute and charming?  Even a guy could fall in love with him easily including me. Yup, I admit!

I started to fall in love with him eversince the day that we pretend as a couple for the fanservice. My heart will beating loudly when I'm around him. I feel hurt everytime I see the other members becoming too close to him and Taeyeong is an oblivious kid. He is so innocent that he couldn't read people's mind and couldn't smell their bad intention.

I lay down beside him and continue to stare him. The soft pink lip, it is so tempting. I close my eyes and hug him tightly.
.
.
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Taeyeong's P.O.V

"GOOD MORNING LEADER-NIM" I shout at the sleeping figure's ears in hope that he will wake up soon.

I smiled widely when he seat up straight. He glare at me before taking me down on the bed and tickling me.

"Please HAHA stopppp I couldn't breath omg" I said between my laugher. He chuckled seeing my reaction and stop.

"Lee Taeyeong" He suddenly becoming serious and pull me on his lap making me to blush furiously.

"U-uhm yeah? Its me?" I said and look at anything else except him because I'm 99.99% sure that my face is turning red now.

"Next time, I will walk you home. Don't you know how dangerous it is yesterday? What if I didn't follow you? Or what if there is nobody to save you? I don't want to lost you" He said and snuggle on my neck.

"You follow me?" I look at him amusedly. Never know that this mask guy have a soft spot for me.

"Don't ask me that. You should thank me instead. Promise me to be aware of your surrounding okay? If anything happened to you, I don't have any reason to live anymore" He said again but he muttered the last part and I couldn't hear it.

"Okay okay, thank you Jin hyung! You are my saviour! I promise you that I will be more alert after this!" I said and hug him.

"Lets just skip practising today. I prefer to cuddling with you rather than spend my time with those ducks" Park Jin said and lying on the bed suddenly, making me laying on top of him with my head on his chest. We didn't move and fall asleep again immediately.

______________________
__________________

A/n, can I ask for your help? Help me to promote this story via link because I think that a lot of Jinyeong shipper still didn't know that this story is exist.

Next update will be tomorrow. Show me some love bananas.

______________________
__________________