Naughty -One Shot-

YuTaeng (Yuseong x Taeyeong)

!!WARNING : Rated M!!

Author's P.O.V

Yuseong, Taeyeong, Hyojin and Taeyou are currently in Japan. They want to celebrate their new year together there. Hyojin bring along some of her friends too since it will be awkward if she is the only girl.

They rent 2 room (or house? idk) in an apartment. Hyojin and her friends are at the next door while the boys are in the other one.

Yuseong is doing a live. They just finished eating their ramen and Taeyeong is in charge to wash the dishes since his overgrown hyung and maknae are too lazy to do it.

Taeyeong take a seat beside Yuseong and grab a puppy pillow. Actually Taeyeong is sleepy, but Taeyou asked them to watch a Japanese show together with him.

Taeyeong slowly lean in on Yuseong's arm. He swear if its not because of the tv is too loud, he can already fall asleep. Yuseong rest his hand on Taeyeong's shoulder. Sometimes he look at his live to read comments. But the reason why he look at his live is to see how small Taeyeong is while resting on his arm. They look like a married couple.

Yuseong put his left hand on top of Taeyeong's lap and patted it. Taeyeong lean more on Yuseong's arm while hugging the puppy bear. 3 of them watch the Japanese show silently, more like only 2 of them because the youngest keep playing with his phone.

"Yah Kim Taeyou, you asked us to watch it with you but you are the one who played with your phone!" Taeyeong said and Taeyou grinned.

Being a teaser Yuseong is, he using the hand that rested on Taeyeong's shoulder to trace on the smaller's back until it reach to his bottom. He slightly squeezed it making Taeyeong gasp in shock.

"Umm I'm going to end this live. Bye" Yuseong said and end it. Taeyeong slap his hand slightly and hug him.

"Why don't you hug me just now?" Yuseong asked and return the hug.

"The fans are watching. Its uncomfortable" Yuseong chuckled after hearing the reason.

"Taeyou-ah, we are going to bed first. Taeyeong is tired" Yuseong said and Taeyou hummed innocently, not knowing that he is going to regret it later for not stopping them from going to bed.

Just when Taeyeong enter their shared room, Yuseong quickly lock the door and turn off the light. Taeyeong thought that Yuseong was sleepy as well, so he didn't mind. He open his pants because its uncomfortable for him and also his shirt is long enough to covered his leg before lying on the mattress and sigh at how comfy it is.

Yuseong take off his shirt, leaving him with only a pants before crawling on top of Taeyeong. The smaller groaned when he felt something heavy on his body and tried to shook it off. His eyes shot opened when he heard Yuseong's husky chuckled.

"Baby, you look like a wife while washing those dishes with this oversize shirt. You make me turn on" Yuseong whispered and bite Taeyeong's ear playfully before nibled it.

"H-hyung? what are you doing?" Taeyeong look at Yuseong with a puppy eyes. Yuseong laugh at how cute he is, remind him of a lost puppy.

"Doing you" Yuseong smirked before attacking Taeyeong's neck.

"Hyung! s-stoppp" Taeyeong whined, trying his best to push Yuseong's head.

"Did you really want me to stop, baby? Your body said otherwise" Yuseong make his way to Taeng's covered dick (A/n, calm down he still wear his underwear bruh).

"Hyungggg nggh-"

Yuseong let out a small chuckled before ripping his underwear. He give an experimental lick to it. Taeyeong tried his best to push the older away, but obviously Yuseong is stronger.

Yuseong stand up and throwed his pants to God knows where before grabbing a bottle of lube. Condom? No shit, he doesn't need that.

He was about to prep Taeyeong until he felt a hand stopping him from doing his job. He look at Taeyeong who is now looking at him with a lust eyes.

"Raw... Fu-fuck me raw hyung" Taeyeong whispered.

"Are you sure? This gonna be hurt baby boy" Yuseong asked concernly but Taeyeong just nodded.

Yuseong sigh before coating his own dick with a lube. He slowly push it into Taeyeong. Taeyeong gasp and smack his hand on his mouth to stop a scream. His eyes are filled with tears.

"Baby, I will wait until you ready" Yuseong said and bite Taeyeong's neck.

"Nggh m-move" Taeyeong muffled and Yuseong did just like what he said.

It began with a slow pace. When Yuseong heard Taeyeong's little moaned, he pick up the pace.

Yuseong take off Taeyeong's shirt before kissing and biting his whole body while thrusting. He then smack his lip onto Taeng's. He thrust harder making Taeyeong gasp. He took the oppurtunity to slip his tongue in and feel Taeng's hot cavern.

When he felt like they are near, he thrust even harder making Taeyeong moaned loudly.

"Yes ah yes baby moan louder. Let them hear urghh that yo- ahhh being fucked" Yuseong moaned when he felt Taeng's hole clenching around his dick.

Taeyeong moaned even louder. His small hands grab the bed sheet. He throwed his head back when Yuseong hit his prostate.

"Ah ah hyung Im about to- ahhh yuseonggg" Taeyeong moaned when he reach the climax. Yuseong keep thrusting until he reach his own and released it inside Taeyeong.

Both of them still panting. Sweats can clearly be seen on their skin. They kiss once again before Yuseong pull out his dick.

Taeyeong already fell into a deep sleep while Yuseong cleaned both of them using a wet towel. He place a blanket on top of them and took a time to stared at the younger's sleeping face with a loving eyes.

"You were doing great Taeng. I love you" Yuseong peck his cheek before fall asleep.

.
.

M.O.R.N.I.N.G (call~ blabla don't mess up my tempo)
.
.

Yuseong want to make a breakfast for his baby, so he woke up early. But when he went out from his room, he saw Taeyou sleeping on the couch with pillow on both of his ears.

Yuseong throwed an empty plastic bottle to the younger before making his way to the kitchen. He heard Taeyou groaned and cursed.

"Fuck you fuck you fuck FUCK YOUUUUUUU" Taeyou cursed louder while smacking Yuseong with his pillow.

"What the fuck?" Yuseong said, trying to dotch Taeyou's pillow.

"EXACTLY! WHAT THE FUCK! CAN'T YOU GUYS ONLY FUCK WHEN I'M NOT HERE!!! DO I HAVE TO HEAR HIS MOANED AND THE SKIN SLAPPING! OH GODDDDDDDD (A/n, tell us the reason, why youth is wasted on the young~) Taeyou screamed.

Yuseong immediately place his hand on the younger's mouth before smacking his head.

"If you woke Taeng up, I gonna chop you. Also I can't control my hormone, I'm a healthy man.And they said its better fucking than jerking. So stop jerking while watching your porn Taeyou. Also, why the fuck did you promote a fucking VIAGRA on your twitter??" Yuseong mocked.

"I only promote it! I didn't take it!" Taeyou defend himself. Yuseong muttered a 'whatever' and proceed what he was about to do, totally ignoring Taeyou's nagging about how dirty he is.