♬5♬

Taeyeong's P.O.V

"Long time no see"

That voice. The voice that I miss the most. The voice that had make me cry before. Is it possibly him? But he is busy with his schedule.

"Lets talk after you guys finished busking. I don't want people to see me here or it gonna be chaotic. Meet you at your studio" He said to us and walk away with his friends.
.
.
The way to our studio is incredibly quiet and it make things awkward. Park Jin keep on frowning after he heard that voice and I am worried.

When we arrived at our studio, we could see that the lights are all open. We open the door and see him with his other friends.

"Remind me to change the password" Park Jin said.

"Why are you being cold towards me? Did you guys feel awkward? Its not like I'm a stranger" He said.

"Do you expect me to be nice Donghan? After what you did? You leave us after saying a harsh word but we still watch you when you are in the PD101 and now you are already debuted in JBJ." Our leader said again. Donghan and his friends open their mask. So his friends is actually the JBJ members. He ask his friends to wait for him inside the car.

"Let me going straight to the point. I come here to say sorry. And also, to meet Taeyeong" Donghan said and I look at him confusingly. Wtf? He suddenly grab my hand and drag me outside.

"Taeyeong, do you love me?" He ask and I'm about to answer but then we heard someone running away. I catch a glimp of him and I could see that he is Park Jin. I quickly run after him ,leaving Donghan alone.

Author's P.O.V

"So its true that you love him. I will wish for the best. Goodbye Lee Taeyeong, my first love" Donghan said after Taeyeong running away and leave the place.

On the other side, Taeyeong is panting because chasing after a long-leg guy is not easy especially when you have a short leg! (A/n, me)

"Jin-hyung! Wait for me aish" Taeyeong shout and the leader stopped.

"Why did you run away?" The younger ask but Park Jin just stay still, as if he is facing a ghost right now.

"Did you ignore me? Why?" Taeyeong ask again.

"Why don't you go back to your boyfriend and leave me alone?! You are so noisy! You keep on bother me! Can't you survive without me?! I'm so tired of you" Park Jin said and it will be a lie to said that Taeyeong doesn't feel the urge to cry.

"B-but he is not my boyfriend. I didn't like him or love him. It is a brotherly love. Am I that noisy? I'm sorry for being a burden" Taeyeong said and a tear slip from his eyes. Its hurt when someone shout at you. Especially when that someone is your crush.

Taeyeong turn around and started to walk away. He open the studio door and take all of his belongings before leaving the studio. All of the other members look at him questionly but nobody dare to ask him.

Taeyeong slowly walk through the street. Every minute, he will turn around to see if Park Jin is chasing him or not but unfortunately, no.

"Why do love have to be painful?"
.
.
It have been a weeks since Taeyeong last meeting his team mates. It have been a weeks since Park Jin last smiling. The other member never felt so confused before. Not even when they're confuse with their gender. 

Taeyeong decide that he will face the truth and join the other members busking on the street but only to be regret.

It is an awkward silent. The leader and the younger keep exchanging their glance but none of them actually man up and start talking.