♬4♬

Taeyeong's P.O.V

Today we have to busking at Hongdae. We are supposed to go together but I ask them to go first since I want to buy something.

From the distance, I could already see them dancing. I walk toward them but stop when I see a stall selling cotton candys.

"Can you make a really big teddy bear cotton candy? I love sweet" I ask the man while smiling and he chuckled.

He hand me the cotton candy that I ask for and I hand him the money before continue to walk to my group.

I decide to surprise them so I put on my cap and hide my face. I seat infront of them, among the people who are watching. None of them notice me and it is a good sign. I giggled silently in my head.

"Hi! I am the maknae, Taeyou" Taeyou introduce himself.

"Taeyeong supposed to be here by now" Park Jin said onto the mic.

"Lets call him" Seongyeol said and call me. He turn on the speaker and put it on the mic.

Suddenly my phone started to ringing and I forgot to turn it silent. 'Hell' I thought. All of them look at me. I stand up and about to run away but Daehyun caught my shirt and take my cap away.

"Let me gooo" I whined and he let go of my shirt.

I continue to eat my cute cotton candy while the other member send their glare directly toward me. I look at them innocently.

_____________________
_________________

Park Jin's P.O.V

I look at him in disbelief. How could he act innocent. We could hear the croud laughing and keep calling him cute.

I grab his cotton candy and eat it until finish. He gasp when I give him back the stick.

"YAHHHH" He shout and chase me around making all of the members and the crouds laughing.

"Buy me a new one!" He pout and kick me.

"Okay okay" I said, surrender.

Suddenly we heard a voice saying "Long time no see".

We turn around and see a guy wearing mask. We look at him curiously.

♡♡♡♡

A/n, cliff hanger :p

♡♡♡♡