♬9♬

WARNING! READ THIS ON YOUR OWN RISK.

Taeyeong's P.O.V

I have learn a new dance called 'Sex' and I want to perform it today.

When I dance to it, I could heard a lot of people shouting and it make me want to laugh but I manage to controlled.

After I have done dancing, I turn to look at Park Jin but he didn't look at me. Turned out, he doesn't even dance at all today.

"Hyungie, can I have that sweater? It is cold" I ask him and instead of giving me the sweater that he put on his leg, he gave me the sweater that he wear.

"Why don't you give me that sweater?" I ask curiously.

"You don't wanna know baby" He muttered before turning away.

Park Jin's P.O.V

YOU ARE RIGHT! I'm having a boner right now and I don't know what to do. It is really painful and I felt like crying.

When it's time for us to go back, I quickly jump and running into the car. After Taeyeong get into the car, I press the engine and drive the car with a full speed.

"Pleaseee sloww downn" Taeyeong whimpered while holding the seatbelt tightly. If only I don't have a problem, I would have follow your wish but not right now.

As soon as I park the car, Taeyeong hurriedly going out to take a deep breath.

"Oh God, luckily I'm still al-" I pick him up like a doll and bring him to our room before putting him down and slammed him on the wall.

"Wh-what's wrong?" His eyes is full with question mark.

"This is wrong" I bring his hand to my boner and he gasp.

I take the chance to slip in my tongue and bite his lips. We kiss each other passionately yet desperately. My hand slowly went through undeneath his cloth and played with his nipple. (A/n oh God bless my soul I'm possesed I'm innocent). He started to moan through our kisses.

I started to suck on his neck, making sure to leave a lot of mark. His hand played with my hair when I undone his jeans.

"My baby is enjoying this, I see" I said making him blush.

I pick him up once again and lay him down on the bed. I throw his jeans and clothes away, leaving him only in his underwear.

"It's unfair" He tugged on my hoodie and I nodded. I opened all of my clothes and throw it at the side, just like what I do with his.

I slowly rub his harden dick through his underwear. I turn him around and tear his underwear apart, making him naked. I give a kitten lick on his hole before inserting a finger.

"It-it's hurt" He whined when I insert the third finger. I kissed his back to soothe him down. He whined when I pulled out my finger.

I turn him back around so that I could see his face while fucking him. I stare at the sight in front of me, so gorgeous. I coated my dick by using the lubricant oil before entering him slowly.

"S-stop it h-hurts" He said when I entering half of my member in him. I waited for a minute before slamming all of my length in him, making him shout and cried.

"Shh baby it's just for awhile" I said and kiss his lips. I leave a butterfly kiss all over his body.

"M-move" He said and I followed his command. He started to moan and I keep on looking at him all the time. The sight itself is such a turn on.

I quicken my pace making him moaned uncontrollably. I pull out my member making him whined and groaned.

"Do you love daddy?" I ask him and he nodded.

"Then show daddy what you got baby" I said.

I lay down on the bed and he seat on top of me before slowly slide my length into his hole. I moaned at the feeling. He quicken his bounced and throw his head back. I hold his waist tightly, unable to content the overwhelmed feeling. We both moan uncontrollably and shamlessly and before we know, we both reach our climax.

He collapse on top of my chest and flip him down, making him.lay again on the bed. I cleaned the both of us before sliding underneath the blanket and hug my lover.

"Does it hurt?" I ask him while playing with his soft hair.

"Yeah" He said slowly, losing all of his energy and fall asleep.

"Goodnight baby, have a sweet dream. I love you" I whispered and kissed his forehead. I hug him tighter and soon flying to my dream world.

____________________
_________________

A/n, I need a holy water. God I'm sorry for writing this. I'm innocent I swear but my thought aren't. THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED WHEN YOU STARTED TO SHIP A BOY GROUP.
____________________
_________________