1: Prologue

1:Prologue

Love Live. Girls. Excitement and adventure. School life. Friendships. Dates. Angst and drama. Love triangles. Flashbacks. Homestays. Forming a band. Wild parties. Hot springs. Camping. Pools. Making dreams come true. Beautifully romantic scenes. Melancholy nostalgia. The pursuit of happiness. The search for understanding. The forces of destiny. If any of this interests you, then read on!~ It's all in here, and more!

My heart races as I board the plane.

Why me? For the first time in my life, good luck has chanced upon me.

Luck... or is it destiny, perhaps?

I shake my head and laugh, causing the travelers around me to stare. Things like that never happen in real life. I just got real lucky.

So here's the deal: my high school's got this new exchange program to Japan, so naturally it got a lot of hype. I was hyped about it, but I knew that I would never attend the program 'cause, you know, I don't have the cash, unlike all the other pinheads at my school. Although the school planned to give out a full ride scholarship, I didn't think much of it- I never win those nerdy essay competitions. I thought, you know, I'll give it a shot. So I did. I honestly tried my best on it, though. I really did. Long story short, I won the benefits, convinced my parents, and here I am- ready to start my yearlong adventure.

I put my seat belt on tight, after about three flight attendants had to remind me. I was too excited, or nervous to think clearly. I open my backpack and pull out the directions that would take me to my homestay. Hmm... I read the information intently. Depart on the Narita Express... take the Tokaido Shinkansen... get off at Numazu... bus to Uchiura... Uchiura? Isn't that...? My eyes scan the page. SCHOOL: URANOHOSHI GIRLS' HIGH SCHOOL. Wait. WHAT? Two words burned fiercely in my mind. LOVE LIVE. Wait. Actually four. LOVE LIVE. GIRLS' SCHOOL. WHAT? By the way, I'm a guy.

MITA KOTO NAI YUME NO KIDOU... OIKAKETE! *OP plays*

Hello everyone! Please read and follow my story! I welcome reviews; tell me how to improve and things that you liked! What do you want to see more of? Who do you ship? Tell your friends about this story, and I hope you enjoy!