a day with Marcus-part two

You and Marcus sat down on your couch and picked something to watch, you both agreed on something quick.

Throughout the movie you guys talked and ate popcorn.
"I really like this move, im glad we picked it" Nani said watching the movie still
"Yah me to" Marcus said looking at her
Nani turned her head so she was looking straight into his bright green eyes.
They sat there for a minute or two just getting closer and closer, until Nani finally gave in and smacked her lips on Marcus's.

Marcus's perspective
I just couldn't stop staring at her. She was so beautiful,but then all of the sudden we were looking into each other's eyes while moving in, i was thinking to do the move but i didn't know when, So i waited for her to. And just like that we were making out, she was the perfect kisser.

Back to Nani's perspective
It felt like we were making out for ever, it was one of the best ones that I've ever had!

Back we're i used to live i was know as the neighborhood slut, so that's why we moved here, but ever since we moved her i haven't been with anyone, but i don't think i will ever have the guts to say that to Marcus, because if he knew then he wouldn't want to be with me. And i really want to be in a relationship with him because he's super nice,respectful, and one of the hottest boys I've ever seen.

"That was great"Marcus says chuckling
"I could do more if you wanted"
"I would love that but there's something i need to tell you".
"Which is"
" I already have a girlfriend"
"Of course you do." You say annoyed a little "every boy i actually want is always taken" you say under your breath but loud enough for him to hear you.
" What do you mean you can get any boy you want your gorgeous"
"Yah but you don't know my past, why i moved here!"