almost caught

Sorry I haven't been posting I've been busy with school and my social life
—————————————————————
Nani ended up falling asleep on Marcus's chest, so Marcus fell asleep to.
Morning:
As Marcus and Nani we're sleeping, Nani heard her mom come through the door
Mom-"Nani! Are you home?" She yells through the house
Nani-"Marcus get up" she hits him gently to wake him up but not to hurt him.
Marcus-" w-what's wrong?" He asked
Nani-"my mom is home early! We need to get up to my room with out her seeing us."
Marcus-"uh ok." He gets up following Nani up to her room. "Wow your room is nice, why couldn't we sleep up here together?" He says smirking to Nani
Nani- "omg shut up Marcus."she says laughing. "Get out." She says pointing to the window.
Marcus- "you want me to climb out you window?"
Nani-"yah, so can you hurry? Please"
Marcus climbs out the window and was about to make his way down the roof, when Nani grabbed his arm and pulled him in for a kiss before he made his way down to his house.
Nani-"goodbye Marcus" she smirks at him
Marcus-" see you at school. Nani." He smiles.
As soon as Nani shuts the window, her mom came barging through the door.
Mom-"why are you closing your window?"
Nani-"uh i-i was cold. I had my window open last night and when I woke up it was cold so I shut it."
Mom-"oh ok. Well I just needed to grab something for lunch then I will be going out for work again. I'm pretty sure I'll be gone all night again to.
Nani-"ok." Nani's mom was about to shut the door, but before the door was completely shut Nani asked her mom a question. "Mom?"
Mom-"yes,hunny" she says as she opens the door more open.
Nani-"uh I was wondering if like two or three of my friends could come over for a sleepover tonight? We won't make a mess. And if we do I'll clean it up before you get home! I promise.
Mom- "yah I think that will be fine"
Nani-" omg thank you!