the school bitches

You sit back down crying. "God I already miss him. What am I going to do."
You hear the locker room door open. But you didn't bother to look up cause you don't care. Then you heard Marcus.
Marcus-" NANI! Are you in here?"
Marcus runs down to were I was
And he stops.
Marcus-"Nani there you are"
Nani-"what do u want" you say with your head in your arms still.
Marcus-" I want you to know that I didn't send those messages!"
Nani-"I don't even care about that anymore" you say starting to cry even more
Marcus-"why are you crying then"
Nani-"you know how I told you how I was a slut at my old school"
Marcus-"yah.."
Nani-"well there was this girl there and she was like the queen bee of everyone. And I guess she moved here, and she was threatening. but the worst thing she said that I have to stay away from you because you are hers. And I don't want to lose you" you say balling your eyes out,and putting your head back into your arms.
Marcus-"you will never lose me" Marcus says lifting your head
Nani-"I love you, I really do"
Marcus-"I lov-
Nani kissed Marcus.
Marcus helped you up, you fixed her make-up,and hair.
Marcus-"you know you don't even need makeup to be pretty"
Nani-"ew yes I do, I need to look as perfect as you"
Marcus-"you do not need to be perfect. And plus im not even perfect. I love you just they way you are"
You kiss him smiling but u pull off the kiss looking down
Marcus-"what's wrong?"
Nani-"but what about Rebecca?" You say looking at his big green eyes
Marcus-"Rebecca?"
Nani-"the bitch that said you are hers"
Marcus-"oh, don't listen to her like I said you are mine and you are never going to lose me. NEVER!"
Nani-"ok" you say smiling
You guys walk out of the locker room together. Then Marcus finds his "girlfriend" talking to a girl he's never seen before
Nani-"that's Rebecca!"
Marcus and Nani walk over to Katelyn and Rebecca.
Katelyn looks at Marcus and smiles then pushes him out of the way so she is looking in your eyes. She walks closer to you and slaps you "slut"
Marcus's eyes widened in anger "what the fuck" he runs over to you "are you ok?"
Nani-"yah I'm ok"
People started to make a crowd
Katelyn yelled at Marcus "get away from that slut Marcus!!"
Marcus-"you are a bitch kate. So are you Rebecca."
Rebecca-"excuse me? What did I do"
Marcus-" the only way she would have found out is that you told her. Oh and Katelyn we are forever over." Marcus says walking away with you.
Nani-"thank you Marcus"