prologue

dahyun's pov

hirai momo was flawless. she was the best dancer at my school and i was always floored by her beauty and her dancing skills. i somehow had made it to the advanced class that momo was in, even though my dance skills were nowhere near hers or anyone else in the class'. i was so lucky to be able to watch her every day.

it was no secret that momo was the best, we all knew she was far better than all of us. but she didn't seem to notice. she was always hard on herself for her dancing and stayed after school almost every day to practice even longer. even when everyone tells her how amazing she is she just quietly thanks us and shakes her head. i wish she knew how perfect she really is. i always try to compliment her but my words sometimes mess up because i get so nervous to be talking to her.

it's also no secret that i'm the worst dancer in the class. i'm obviously not terrible, since this is a high level class, but i'm not as good as the rest. our teacher noticed this and appointed momo to "tutor" me in dance. at first i wasn't sure how i'd be able to dance for just momo and keep my composure, but i also worried that she wouldn't even want to help me.

~~~

a/n: hi! welcome to my twice fic!! i'll try my best to write as much as possible but i'm in school right now and am overall kinda busy w other things, but i will try!! i hope you enjoy it :) (btw i chose to use dahmo as the ship for this story bc dahyun is my ult bias and momo is a semi-ult of mine so yeah lol)