The Undoing of Ryder Burke (to be edited)

by clarifications

summary

Ryder Burke is a slut. It's a known fact at Madison High that Ryder is down for pretty much everything- the stories written on the bathroom stalls are law, after all. Her infamy doesn't stop her from holding a place at the top of Madison High's food chain, though, until something happens at Georgia Brenner's annual New Year's Eve party.

All anyone knows is that Ryder was seen being led into a room by Ryan Morgan, Georgia's on again off again, and Mason Brenner, Georigia's twin brother, and that, two hours later, Ryder Burle was at the Hospital.

But who will believe the school slut when she cries rape?

Weston Stark is the new kid in school. The son of a lawyer, he knows that Ryder should be able to tell her side of the story, no matter what the rumors about her imply.

The problem is that no one else is willing to listen.

overall review

I finished this in one day. I never finished any wattpad book in a day, really. I read something similar to this, The Girl He Left Behind, both books were good but Undoing of Ryder Burke took the home run. I felt everything. When I say everything, I say everything. This book is not perfect and has its flaws but it's not transparent. This got me really thinking "Is it really a girl's fault for wearing that, that she deserves to be harassed ?" "Are they asking for it?" and really made me realize the world has double standards.  And really I saw how we really are hypocrites.

10/10