Risk and Rebel

by concussive

Status: Completed

Status: Completed

Summary written by the author:

Mickey Davidson and Jason Thomas have been best friends for as long as they can remember. Growing up together in the same town, with neighboring houses, they were inseparable. When their senior year arrives, everything is going well -- until one day, when there's a car crash on the way to Jason's football game.

After Mickey wakes from a three-day coma, everyone is relieved . . . until she opens her mouth. Mickey doesn't remember who anyone is, but it goes a step beyond that. Mickey thinks she's someone out of a story she writes -- and Jason is the only other person she recognizes.

Overall thought: (a/n: this was a late publication lmao it's been stuck in my drafts for a long ass time, I just noticed it now.)

This one's for my people who loves a lighthearted story full of action (it's ranked 1 in adventure for a reason). You'd think this was just a normal high school story– well, you've already read the summary anyway and you'd know that just by that it is isn't the usual story of two friends suffering in high school (in more ways than one– the car crash yes?).

I won't give anything away, I wouldn't want to ruin the mystery and intrigue. What they think– or what you think– might not really be as it seems. Dun dun dun...

Man, why do I make things seem so bland every time 🙃 I mean, I try. Anyway, just read it. It's fun.

RATING 8.8