The Date - Part 2

I see the arena. It is huge. But what is awesome, is that I got BACKSTAGE passes. So we can sneak to the back and meet the band.

After a few hours of partying, rocking, and probably eating and drinking too much sugar, we finally get out of there.

"Whew! That was a wild night!" I said as we stumbled out of the arena.

"I'll say," Nya replied. We had to hold on to each other to not fall over.

I checked my watch. About 2. I had Nya for a few more hours.

We mostly just waked around for the next hour, so we could get calmer. Finally, we did, and we were in an alley.

"So... we better get back," I said.

"We still have time," Nya said, grabbing my collar. I looked at her. My lips went toward hers, and we started kissing.

I bit her bottom lip for an entrance. She let me, and I searched her mouth. We fighted for power. I decided to get things hotter. I pushed her roughly against the wall. I quickly came to her, and pinned her hands above her head. I knew that turned her on.

She dug her hand in my shirt, and I bet she was surprised when she felt my six-pack.

I was kinda working out for the date.

We went to my place, and thankfully, mom and dad weren't there. We went into my room, and even though we didn't do it yet, we just basically kissed and fell asleep together.