A Threat Arises

I come back to the apartment. There, I see my parents sitting on the couch, watching Fast and Furious 5. When Koko sees me, she stops the movie.

"How was it?" she asks.

"Pretty good," I reply, trying to leave out the sexual part of it.

"Well, you look pretty beat," mom notices. "Off to bed for you."

"Oh, come on!" Garmadon says, getting off the couch. "The boy can't just go to sleep! He should take a shower, and sit on the couch with us drinking some hot coco!"

My mom kinda glares at him, but when she sees my pleading face, she caves in.

"Fine," mom says. "But we just finished the movie. So we're just gonna watch some TV for half an hour. Got it?"

"All right with me." I slightly hug mom and smile at dad.

After I walk out of the shower, I see a cup of hot coco on the table. I take it, and sit on the couch.

We watch for about 25 minutes. Suddenly, we see something.

"Oh no!" the reporter yells. "There seems to be a man saying that a great serpent will attack Ninjago city in a matter of hours!"

The camera shifts to a old  - in his 40s, I'd say.

"The curse of the snake has fallen upon us!" the man yells

"The curse of the snake has fallen upon us!" the man yells. "As the main evil of Ninjago has been vanquished, we need a new evil! And the snake is coming because of that!"

"We have to do something!" I yell.

"No," my mom disagrees. "YOU need rest. You can deal with this tomorrow. And it's summer vacation - you can be as ninja as you want."

"Fine," I say, and walk to my bed.

I just hope the snake doesn't attack.