P2

Party

MY RIGHT FEET SLOWLY made its way into the apartment as I could feel the environment I had before and now was different. I found myself was standing in the living room that was filled with white and grey furniture.

Maybe they're his favourite colours.

Jimin stood beside me and waited for me to finish scanning. "Do you like being here? Almost all things here are white and grey. Simple and classic. " He explained.

I turned to my right where the balcony was and spotted that he had a lot of plants. That was great and attractive.

"Sure, your house is so nice and pretty. I like it. " I smiled widely then looked at him.

"So you want to stay here? " He asked right away. Without thinking any further, I nodded my head with no doubts since I know I'd be fine living in the apartment.

"Of course. "

Knowing the fact that he'd finally get a housemate and won't be alone anymore, a sweet smile crept on his face as his eyes were slowly disappearing. He probably didn't know how cute he did look at my point of view. It encouraged me to smile too.

"That's good. Let me show you your new room. Hope you'll like it. " He leaded me somewhere as Jungkook and Taehyung were following me from behind.

As we took a few steps, we finally reached my new room. "Here's your room. It's soft peach colored. I think it matches you well," he stated.

Just by a glance, I found myself falling in love with the room decoration. It was absolutely like my dream room. A balcony, city sight view and a soft coloured room. Perfect.

"I can't ask for more. This room fits my taste very well. It has everything I want. " I smiled.

Feeling relieved, he clasped his hands together then handed me the key. "Okay then, here's your key. You want to move in today, right? " He asked.

"Yeah, " I nodded. "Jungkook, can you bring my luggage here? " I asked for his help.

He didn't take so long before responding. "Alright, sure. "

Finally, a new start for me.

It was time for Jungkook and Taehyung to leave. While Taehyung and Jimin were having some talk, I went to Jungkook who had an uneasy look since the moment arrived and tickled his tummy.

He startled, "Don't do that. "

"Chill, I just want to messing around, " I chuckled softly then linked my arm with his. Looking up at his frowning face, I know he was worried about me living with an unknown guy. Especially when he doesn't know Jimin.

I gave him a small smile. "Are you still worried about me? " I asked softly with our arms still linking.

"Of course. Tell me why should I stop worrying about you? " He looked down at me then turned away.

Finding that it was funny, a memory of us in high school suddenly flashed back on my mind, making me to giggle softly. By his face reaction, I knew he was confused by my sudden laughter. "You've always been a protective friend to me, right? " I played with his fingers. "Don't worry, I'm a grown up woman now. Nothing bad will happen. I promise. " I said something to ease his worries towards me.

With a heavy heart to leave me, he had no other choice but to let me go since he didn't want me to think that he was suffocating. "Okay then. But please make sure you'll be fine. You can call me anytime and I'll be there for you, okay? " He asked softly.