P12

Feelings

Author

10.05 a.m.

Jimin left early today. He wanted to go to his studio as he had some matter to settle on. So Jieun had to have her breakfast alone.

Jieun
sent 10.06 a.m.
Are you busy now, kook?

Jungkook
sent 10.07 a.m.
Hey Jieun! I have to attend a meeting with my bro after this. Why?

Jieun
sent 10.07 a.m.
Oh really? It's okay then. Just asking, have a nice day :)

She put her phone down then heaved a sigh. She was planning to ask Jungkook to come over so that she can have someone to eat with her. But it wasn't her luck today. She stood up from the couch then walked into the kitchen. "Let's see what we have to eat today. " She mumbled to herself.

She opened the fridge and saw a lettuce and a tomato. Looking at the two types of different veggies, she thinks that maybe she can make a healthy breakfast today. A bowl of salad is good.

ring,

Someone rang the bell, making Jieun to stop everything she was doing. She put the vegetables down then looked at the clock. It was just 10 in the morning and there was already someone comes to their house? She shrugged. "Wait, I'm coming. " She walked towards the door then opened it right away.

"Surprise? " It was Namjoon who was standing in front of the door with a bunch of food in his arms. "I bought breakfast for you. Can I come in? " He asked while looking into the house to find if Jimin was there.

Jieun took a step back then nodded her head. "Sure, come in. But Jimin isn't home. He left early today. " She stated.

Namjoon chuckled softly, "I know that. That's why I come here. I have something to discuss with you. " As expected, there will always be something he wants from her. That was why he suddenly acted all kind and buy her a lot of food.

"What is it? " Jieun asked.

"Just eat first. We'll talk about it while eating. "

Since the food that Namjoon brought looked so mouth watering and she was hungry at the same time, she didn't think much but just agreed. "Alright then. Let's eat together. "