P16

Do your thang

JIMIN JUST FINISHED A class session with the students and now it was Namjoon's turn to in charge. He was sweating so badly and he had to go down to the cafe to buy a drink for himself. As he made his way towards counter, he ordered a cup of hot coffee then waited till it was done.

"Here's your order, Sir. " The staff said as she handed him his coffee.

Jimin gave her the money then sat on the table while trying to chill down after 4 hours of dancing for non stop. It was kinda exhausting. As he was drinking his coffee, he looked down at the cup and smiled to himself. "Jieun loves coffee too, " he talked alone.

"I wonder what she's doing right now. " He sighed and took another sip of his coffee. He was worried about her but since he knows that she was with Jungkook, he's certain that she'll be fine. Jungkook will never let anything bad happens to Jieun because he loves her like his own sister. He's like a protective brother to her. And sometimes, he can get overprotective too.

He smiled like an insane people until someone suddenly poked his shoulder and sat across him. "Yo man, "

It was Namjoon. "You startled me. " Jimin was mad at him as he bothered him who was in the middle of overthinking.

"Why are you so fierce today? What are you thinking of? " Namjoon rolled his eyes and sat across him. Before answering him, Jimin looked at him up and down then raised an eyebrow.

"Aren't you supposed to teach the kids? Why are you here? " He asked.

Namjoon chuckled softly. "Yeah, but Taehyung came and offered to take my place. Even he's not one of the teachers anymore but at least he's a former dance and vocal coach here. So we can trust him, right? " He winked at Jimin.

He sighed. "Sure, besides he's our good friend. Why won't we trust him anyway. " He agreed with Namjoon.

"Anyway, what was you thinking? You looked so deep in the thoughts. " He commented while eating his apple pie.

Going back to the main topic, Jimin frowned and supported his chin with both of his hands. "I was thinking about Jieun. " He answered casually but the thing Namjoon said next was something really annoying.

"Why are you thinking about her? You guys are housemate. Aren't that enough for you? You meet her almost every hours. " He scoffed, making Jimin to roll his eyes in annoyance.

"I— forget it, you'll never understand anyway. " He sighed. "I was thinking about her ex. "

Namjoon turned to him and this time, he was serious. "She has an ex? " He asked. "I mean, she looks so innocent how can she has an ex and how could he broke up with such a precious person like her? " He was dissatisfied.