P23

The Confession

THE APARTMENT'S ATMOSPHERE was absolutely different without Jieun's presence. It was an exhausting day for him so he just walked casually into the apartment before throwing himself onto the couch. "Ahhh. " He sighed softly. Even he did nothing much today, he still felt so tired and lethargic.

He was so sleepy that he wanted to take a nap till tomorrow morning. But once he remembered his plan of bringing Jieun out for dinner tonight had keep him awake. "I can't be sleepy. I want to bring her out tonight. " Jimin yawned.

He was so excited everytime he thinks of how the dinner would be. He had booked a special place for them to have their well called date. Jieun didn't know about it and she had no idea that it was actually a date. Jimin didn't tell her anything about his plan. He wanted to surprise her.

But his heavy eyes were forcing him to at least take a few minutes of nap. Having no other choices, he took out his phone and set an alarm for 40 minutes. "Finally, a quick nap I don't deserve after doing literally nothing for the whole day. " He yawned and decided to just close his eyes on the couch.

Jieun

I was walking out from the building of my work place with one of my colleagues before I got a text from someone.

Park Jimin
sent 6.04 p.m.
Come home early, something special is waiting for you.

I discontinued my steps before raising my eyebrows. What is he talking about? What was he trying to do anyways? "Who texted you? Your boyfriend? " My colleague asked as she secretly peeked at my phone to see who was texting me.

"Park Jimin? Is he your boyfriend? " She asked, making me to turn off my phone. She was rude for looking at my messages without my permission. Annoying. "Damn, what's the something special he's talking about? " She looked at me with a smirk. With that look, I knew that she was thinking of something dirty.

"Are you two going to fu—"

I put my hand on her mouth before she could even finish her sentence. "You and your dirty mind. Can you at least mind your own business? " I rolled my eyes.

I reached our apartment and was about to unlock the door with the key in my hand. But the door suddenly opened, revealing a very gorgeous man standing in front of me with such a sexy posture. Seductive. I gulped down then slowly looked up at him just to find that it was actually my housemate; Park Jimin.

He already had the naughty smirk on his face, ready to tease me. "I just open the door for you and you've already checking me out? I ain't complaining tho, I would do the same if I were you. " He winked and there went my eyes roll.

I scoffed. "Whatever, "

Then I walked into the apartment and stopped my steps. I remembered something. I turned back to look at him and before I could say a word, I noticed that he was already dressed up in a nice suit and a necktie. He looked so— formal? But he looked like he was going to go on a date. "You told me there's something special waiting for me right? What is it? " I asked, trying to ignore the fact that he was looking like a whole set of a meal.

He shrugged. "Well, " he went closer to me then pinched my cheek. "Go get ready. I'm going to take you out. " He stated.

"And, " he added, "Make sure you wear something that matches with my suit. " He smiled.