P17

Not sure

The heart no longer races
When hearing the music play
Tryna' pull up
Seems like time has stopped
Oh that would be my first death
I been always afraid of

He raised his hands up, his feet were moving very naturally as his body was trying to tell something with its own language that's called as dance. He elegantly swift his body in such a beautiful way while Jieun was admiring his moves with all her heart. She was amazed by the dance she was watching.

Ocean with all light silenced shut yeah, yeah, yeah
My wandering feet held in a rut yeah, yeah, yeah
Every noise and sound's been cut yeah, yeah, yeah
Killin' me now, killin' me now
Do you hear me yeah

The music was very suitable with his dance. It was like the song was made specifically for him. His face expressions, his body moves— it was all perfect. Maybe that's what people call as a definition of perfection. Jieun had never seen anything more perfect than the thing she was watching now. She lost her words and was overwhelmed by various of feelings.

The dance was so beautiful that it catches her heart. She was speechless and her heart was beating so fast yet it was calming. She felt peace while watching him dancing.

Soon, Jimin finished dancing but he still kept the same expression on his face since he was really into the dance. He can still feel the feelings even he has stopped dancing.

On the other hand, Jieun just stared at him without saying anything. The dance had shut her mouth up that she couldn't even utter a word for a few moment. Jimin sat down on the floor and tried to calm himself down.

"Beautiful, " was the first thing Jieun uttered while having both of her eyes plastered on Jimin. She stood up then went to Jimin who was sweating. She was blessed with her sight of seeing Jimin being a total hottie by just sweating.

She smiled then sat beside him. "Your dance was beautiful. It's the most gorgeous thing I've ever seen. " She complimented him sincerely from her heart. "Even I can't really understand what you're trying to say from the dance, but what I know is; it really gives a big effect on you. "

"I can see your expression and how smooth your body tolerate with it. "

A feeling of warmth was felt in his heart which made him to smile softly. "You loved it? " He asked.

"Of course I do! You're the best dancer! You're my dancer, " she giggled but her words somehow managed to make him blushes.

Her dancer. Hers.