16

Aurora P.o.v

I woke up like 30 mins ago but i can't get up. I am on my phone and watching YouTube videos. Last night Chris text me and told mw he would bring a friend for me.

I wasn't so exciting i didn't sleep very well last night .

After another 20 mins on my bed i got up and took a shower i wanted to look good today for myself and feel good too.

I went to my closed and i found the prefect outfit for the day

At first i thought that maybe it was to much but than who cares i don't.

I did my makeup .

After that i went in the kitchen to eat something.

I saw Erica and Lee talking and making food.

"I thought u went home "i told Erica.
"No actually we spend the night here ." She told me than Lee said

"Were are you going like this"

" well i wanted to look good so what" i told them

"So this isn't about making him jealous isn't it " Erica told me.

Now that i think about it it would be a good payback and than i can tell Chris and his friend to go out today or maybe me and his friend go out alone .

"Maybe or Maybe not " i told them
"I will call Chris now and then i will help you" i told them

I went to the living room and called Chris
"Hi"i said
"Hi "
"Ey listen i wanted to ask you if you could call your friend and ask him if he could go out with me " i said
"Yeah sure i will ask him and than tell you but why " he said and i could feel him smiling at the other side
"I just wanted to have some fun "
"You know what i will give you his number and than i will tell him to text you btw his name is Tristan he is a nice guy i hope u two have fun" he said after that we said goodbyes and he text me his number than i register his number hot stuff cus if someone would see it it would tell Ray and he would get jealous or so i hope .

After the call i went to the kitchen and helped them with food. We sat on the table and the boys came to eat i sit next to lee and Erica and far away from Ray . I could feel his eyes on me as i eat after 5 min of breakfast.

Tristan texted me i was happy and he was a very funny guy i really wanted to meet him he made me laugh for a cuple of times and Ray didn't care than he called his "body call" and told her that they would be going out tonight .