19

Aurora pov
I woke up by someone screaming I was not sure what was happening . I looked at the clock and it was 8 o'clock it was to early in the morning to have drama in life.

I rolled over and try to sleep 💤 but it was useless. I still could hear 👂 the screaming voices of two women's .

I put my hair to a bun and put some shorts and a T-shirt on (pic on the top) and went down stairs.

The screams were getting louder as I was coming closer to the living room .

I went inside and there was Monica and "body call" saying things to each other . Lee was eating popcorns and watching them . Ray was nowhere to be seen.

I went and sit next to Lee and asked
"What the hell is going on so early in the morning"
"Let me tell you
..
Monica was ordering the cook to prepar the breakfast when she came and start calling for her "daddy" at first they were getting along fine they didn't know that they were talking about the same person"Ray" when Monica asked about her bf she told her that his name was Ray . And then the war began . They have been like this for about 1 hour know "

Idk what to think 💭 .
" okay I understand but where did you find time to make popcorns 🍿."

She looked at me like I was crazy and said "child there is always time for popcorns " and than she start eating again

I tried to stop them but is was useless . It's 9 o'clock and they are still fighting. Not like throwing punches and stuff but only words . It was like this :
I am batter than you
I am hotter
I am better in bed
I have bigger a*s
I have bigger b**bs
And things like that I mean it was boring but sometimes they would say thinks like :
Look at you hairs extensions
Look at you hairy aper lip you are like a man
Look at you dress where did u buy it

I was funny.
I was sill thinking when I hear someone screaming " what the hell is going on "
It was Ray and let me tell you he looked 😡 angry.

When they explain what was going on and they told him to choose one of them . I was so excited.

Than he said " Betty you where just temporary for me and Monica you were my fiancé and we both know it was because of a deal between our family's . And than you left with you bf and took 1.5 million dollars . You both are my past and a lot of other women's . I told about all of you to my girlfriend soon to be my fiancé and she understood ."

"You got to be kidding with me . Don't try to prank me darling. I know you love me " Monica said and try to come closer to him .
But he came next to me and said " I am not kidding or lying to you . And I don't care what u think . You both are my past and Aurora is my future"

With that he said to my ear "go along with me"

And kissed me .

The only thing I could hear was my heartbeat 💗 and Lee saying
"God I wish I had more popcorns🍿."

Hi guys 2 updates for a day I hope you like them .
See you soon
🌹