20

It's been nearly 2 months since I moved in with Ray . My life has changed to much .

Today Xavier called me and asked me if we could hang out but I said no . And I was not my choice.

Ray told me that we should act like we are dating because Monica already told everyone and I mean everyone it was even in newspapers.

She told them that our "engagement "was fake and that I was a gold digger that was after his money and I was the one who broke their engagement

So know paparazzi were all over the palace to know about me .

They went to my mom place to find everything about me .

So Ray told me we should look like a real couple. So we had to go on date and stuff like that .

When we were in public we would act like and actual couple and I really like it even if I didn't want to.
But

When we came home he have sex ever night with a different girl

I was jealous but I could do nothing about it .

So I thought if I sleep him to sleep with me then maybe he would need the other girl .

So I went to the mall and bought some sexy underwear.

I wore them and I was waiting for him to come home .

When I heard the bedroom door open my heart start beating faster .

When he say me I only could see his eyes they were so beautiful.

I got up and went next to him and start kissing his neck . His jawline. His cheekbones. His lips and than I told him I want him . I wanted him to do whatever he wanted with me .

He picked me up and put me to his bed after than the only words se said were how beautiful I am how much he wants me . And all the things he will do to me tonight.

He start kissing my neck and down my chest.
He kissed and sucked my right nipple .

" mmmmm the mmm other one too"
I told him

" don't tell me what to do baby "

And after 3 min he gave the attention to the other one .

After that he took my underwear off and told my to pleasure myself.

"What Idk if I can do that with you watching me "

" it okay babygirl. I will help you in the beginning"

With that he start playing with me p•••y his hands were going in circles around my c••t . And I could feel myself getting wetter by each circle .

Than he took my hand and start making smaller one . I and it faster than he told me to play with myself and I did it .

I sat down in a chair and took his c••k out and start going up and down

I opened my legs more and with my left hand I start pinching my n••••es and my other one playing with my c••t

I went faster and faster I closed my eye as I heard Ray moan

Ray took my hand away and told my if I was sure that I wanted to do this and I told his yes.

After that everything was a bliss. At first it hurts a little but than It was all pleasure.

When I woke up the right side of the bed was cold . I got up my legs were hurting a little I was sore from last night .

I looked into the bathroom and walk-in closet if Ray was their but he was nowhere to be seen I went to my room and wore some Pajamas and went down stairs . I wish I hadn't there was Ray and Monica kissing. They were kiss. After I gave him my virginity.

I went back to my room and called Erica
E:" hi baby"
A:" can u ask Jacob to give u some money"
E:"yeah sure why do u need them "
A:"I want to move out "
E:"why what happened"
A:" I will tell u later just don't tell Jacob why you need the money "
E:" okay sure just text me the address where u are going okay "

After I told her the address of an hotel. That hotel was about 1 hour drive awayfrom here but how the fuck am going to go there

After a pack my stuff I called Tristian and asked him to drive me he said yes and that he would be there in 30 min

I called Lee and told here everything that happened she started to cry and she told me that she understands and that she would come to visit in about a week and till than I hope I could rent an apartment. She told me that if I wanted I could stay at her sis apartment. She was a travel blogger was most of the time she was not here . And I could stay till I had enough money for one .

I wrote a letter for Ray I told him that ever week I would send him money till I pay my debt to him and that I hate him .

After that Lee helped me get out of the house unseen and Tristian took me to Lee's sister apartment.

Hi guys I hope u like it
Love you all
E❤️