18

Aurora pov
It's eight o'clock and I am now waiting for Tristian to pick me up .

I am wearing a black leather dress and some black heels too .(pic one the top). I didn't want to put a lot of makeup so I put some nude lipgloss I did my eyes and I let my hair straight and put so big round earrings .

At 8:03 the door bell rings and I start running to get it

At 8:03 the door bell rings and I start running to get it . I nearly lost my head but nobody needs to know .

When I opened the door Tristian was waiting for me and let me tell you he was HOTTER than his pic .

" Hi Rora I am sorry I am 3 min late but the guard wouldn't let me pass the gate but it took him a while to let me in" he said and good his smile was like idk how to describe it .
"It's ok next time he will let you in" 

"So your are telling me that I can start planing our second date already . By the way you look beautiful I should than my idiot friend that he found me a stunning date like you" he told me and I can feel myself blushing I mean who wouldn't he sure has a way with words.

"Well than you you look handsome too"

"I almost forgot this roses are for you I hope you like them" he said and gave me a big  bouqet of red roses.

"Thank you so much they look amazing . Can u come inside till I put them in my room."
"Sure I will wait here " I start walking to my room and then thought  why not take a pic with him. And the roses . And maybe people will think I have a life.(romantic one)

I came back to Tristian was and called Lee to take some pics of us .
After nearly 30 min we took the perfect one and I put it in instagram and I put another one in snap

( the one in snap)

(The one in instagram)

After that Tristan took me to a restaurant and he had and amazing time together .

He was so nice and funny . He told me about this family and his work he is a lawyer and works in a big firm . His dad lives in London and his mom is not in this world anymore. She died 3 years ago in a car accident . He was 2 sisters they are younger than him . Btw he was 25 years old .

After the dinner he took me to the park it was amazing. The sky was a dark blue and kind of black the stars were so white it was so stunning .
We stayed there for about an hour and than he took me home .

.
.
.
.
.
.
I went to my room and put some pj and went to bed.

He texted me and told me that tonight was really good and he would love to meet me again also he would love for me to meet his bf.

Let me clear things up
AT THE DOOR
Tristian opened my door and he told me tonight was amazing and we could be really good friends. . I didn't know what to say

" so .....we .....are ..... friends right?" I told him . And I was hoping he would say no we could be more. My thought were interrupted but his voice.
" listen Rora you are a very nice and beautiful girl the problem his than I have a boyfriend and I really love him . Nobody know that I am dating him so they think I am single and try to put me on dates. I was going to tell you when I came but idk I was feeling bad you put so much time to dress up and thinks so I didn't want to ruin it" with that it was like a slap on the face.

"It's okay Tristian I would love to meet your boyfriend and it was nice meeting you and don't worry I will not tell anyone about you bf " with that I said goodnight and went to my room . I checked my social media everyone was saying we looked so cute and thinks like that but in reality my love life suck .

Hi guys sorry for the late update . I was busy with school and stuff I will update more.
Btw sorry for grammar mistakes I will try and edite the story where I finish it all
🌹🌹