O N E

Kastaria took a deep breath as she got back to her home, it was small, cozy, and quiet... Just the way she liked it. But, one of the things that she liked about the place she lived was the fact that she lived by herself and also her brother; Abe lived right next door. 

     "Long day?" Someone asked making Kastaria jump, she turned on her heel to see Abe sitting there looking at two similar looking letters.

     "Why are you in my house, Abe?" She asked as she sat next to him.

      "I was hoping to talk, look who sent me a letter," he showed her a letter that was from their friend; Mark, "and you got one too."

     Abe handed her a letter, she grabbed it eagerly. She saw it said "Kastaria, Investigator" she smiled at it, she loved being called that. Mark was always a good friend, she actually felt a small attraction towards the man but she ignored it since she had a rule for herself. 

     "Poker Game Night at Markiplier Manor," Abe said sounding excited.

     "When?" Kastaria asked.

     "Tomorrow night," he answered, "are we going?"

      Kastaria wanted to say yes right away but she remembered two nights ago when Mark had invited them over to see what their answer was on his staff being clean. Which they were. When she was there, she felt weird, like something bad was in that house. 

      "I don't know," Kastaria set the letter down making Abe look at her, "isn't it a bit odd? He had not wanted to talk to anyone for months but now he is throwing a party?"

       "Well... Maybe he wants to get back out there, you had told him it'd be good for him to do so literally two days ago... So maybe he just took your advice and maybe he invited us so we could support him." Abe figured out.

      Kastaria sighed, he was right, they needed to be there for Mark. He hadn't seen anyone outside of the two of them for months... They had to be there. "Fine, we'll go, are you wearing an actual outfit or your uniform again?"

      "Shut up, my uniform is classy," Abe hit her playfully making her shake her head.

        "No, it isn't but I'm not arguing with you today," Kastaria stood up, "I'm going see if I have a dress for this thing, go home." 

      "Yes, Ma'am," Abe stood up and hugged his sister before leaving her house.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

     The next day, Kastaria was getting ready for the Poker Night, she had picked out a dress:

//The dress is not pink, imagine it to be a silver color since that is her color of the story a silver grey//

      Kastaria did her dirty blonde hair back, she tied the front half back and put it in a bun whilst the bottom half just laid on her back. She finished the look off with black shoes that had a bit of heel. She looked at herself in the mirror, being nodding, she looked good...