S E V E N

"What did she do to you?" Abe asked.

     "Nothing," Y/N said quickly than she changed her answer again, "I mean, well..." she seemed to not know how to answer that question.

     "What is this?" Abe asked as he looked at a drawing, Kastaria looked as well, it had a man digging some kind of hole...

     Kastaria knew who maybe had answers, "Benjamin!" She called and he came over, "this mean anything to you?" she asked as she took the drawing from Abe and gave it to him.

     "Well, maybe... No, sorry," Benjamin answered unsurely.

     "Spit it out if you got something!" Abe snapped at him.

     "Well... It could be our groundskeeper; George, but he only works on the weekdays," Benjamin answered honestly.

     Both Abe and Kastaria noticed the Chef acting suspicious, "looks like your friend here may disagree with that notion," Abe said practically pointing his finger at the Chef.

     "Me?" Chef asked as if he didn't understand and when Abe nodded, "uh... I don't know shit, I plead the fifth, man."

     Kastaria opened her mouth to disagree when Benjamin beat her to it, "Chef, if you know something, for godsakes SPIT IT OUT!" He hissed at him.

     "Okay, alright, your twisting my arm, alright," Chef gave in, "George has been living on the grounds for years."

     "What?!" Benjamin asked sounding betrayed.

     "And you just now thought to share that information with us?" Kastaria asked sounding very annoyed at the moment.

     "For all we know, he could be the murderer!" Abe added and the lightning struck.

     "For the last time, stop saying that word!" Celine hissed as she walked over, Damien by her side.

     "Look," Chef spoke up again, "George... He just tends to the grounds, man, he's a fuckin' hermit."

     "I don't care what the fuck he is!" Abe snapped starting to get mad.

     "Look, all this arguing is getting us nowhere," Damien spoke up and they all looked at him, "just go outside and talk to this George and be done with it."

     "Hold on a second," Abe said, "you're not coming with us?"

     Kastaria looked at Damien confused, why wouldn't he come with them? 

     "I... I need to stay here with Celine," Damien answered.

     "I don't need help, especially from you!" Celine snapped at her brother obviously not wanting help from him.

     "Our friend is DEAD!" Damien shouted at her pretty much surprising everyone since no one's heard the Mayor yell before, "I'm sorry, I just need answers to all this, I've already lost one friend today; I'm not losing you too."

     "Fine," Celine gave in, "but I need to stay here."

     "Fine with me," Damien nodded.

     Kastaria looked at her brother hoping that he'd argue with them but he didn't seem to care, "fine, good, yeah, whatever, who cares," Abe said sounding like really didn't care about the mushy shit, "alright... You're coming with me, you too Partner and Kastaria? You coming?" 

     Kastaria looked at him unsure, "one minute," she said and turned to Damien, "can I talk to you alone for one minute?"

     Damien sighed nodding his head, the two went off a bit from the others so they couldn't hear them.