Prologue

Hi! So this is my first book and this might not be the best and I might make mistakes but I hope you guys enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. It's based off a chatzy that I was once a part of the names and some events are the same but most of the things have changed. So this is my take on the clichéd good girl meets bad boy genre. I hope you like it :)

Prologue:

"Hey kitten."

I froze. That voice. That nickname. Only one person in the world ever called me that. But it couldn't be, could it? He couldn't be back. I slowly turned around and met the reason for all the tears that I had spilled at night over the last few years.

There he was, standing in the corner, looking as fit as ever. He had the same sparkling green eyes and disheveled black hair that the guy who once left me heartbroken did, But the only difference was this guy was bigger, stronger and more attractive. If that was even possible.

I blinked my eyes to make sure what I was seeing was true and wasn't just my over active imagination making me see things but nope, he was still there. The only thing running through my mind was 'why?! Why did he come back?'

He smirked, "I was hoping I'd surprise you but I didn't know I could render you speechless."

I snapped out of my trance and sneered at him, "What're you doing here?" I said, and my voice sounded a lot more pulled together than I felt. "Last time I checked, it was MY house." He said stretching out 'my'. He still had that cocky smirk on his face and I wanted nothing more than to slap it away. He had the nerve to come back and pretend as if nothing happened?! As if he hadn't just disappeared when I needed him the most!

"So I see that you're happy to see me." He said and looked me up and down. I suddenly became conscious of myself. I mean I was wearing spongebob pajama pants and a white top and he on the other hand, looked like a freaking model coming straight out of the front cover of a magazine. He was wearing dark jeans and a white T-shirt which fit him snugly and showed off his muscular physique and broad shoulders. He had on a black leather jacket over it and over all he looked totally delicious. But no, I wouldn't let myself go there again. I wouldn't let myself get my heart broken by this jerk all over again. I just wouldn't be able to handle it. So I did the only thing I could think of at the moment.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" I seethed and turned on my heel and literally ran up to my room, completely forgetting what I had gone downstairs for. As I was running, I risked one last glance at him before I disappeared out of sight. He looked shocked, confused and hurt? Wait what?

As I closed my bedroom door, I leaned against it and it was then that I realised what had happened.

The boy who broke my teenage heart was back.

Nick Sanchez was back in town and this time, I was living at his house.