Chapter-13 : Wild Ones.

'The sun loved the moon so much that he died every night to let her breathe'

So the starting of the chapter was a little hard for me to write, seeing as I have no interest in the game, neither do it watch t, neither is it played in my country. But nonetheless, with research I tried my best to write it. Please forgive me if there any any errors in the facts.

Happy reading <3

Chapter 13:

I was standing in the bleachers, dressed in black and gold and looking out at the field waiting for the game to start. The bleachers on both the sides were filled with students and parents, it wasn't the final match it was the first one and people liked to show their support for their school. Maybe I'm the only one who lacks the school spirit. The crowd buzzed with energy as the huge banner of our school came out and the school band started playing our school song. We all watched on as our football team came tearing through the banner with my brother in the front.

We all got up on our feet and cheered for them and clapped.

"Damn I love this energy!" Stevie said as he looked out at the field.

"Same! It's so amazing!" Farrah agreed.

I nodded and smiled as I looked onto the field for Carter. He came onto the field and looked in the crowd for someone. Thinking it was me, I smiled and stood up straighter but Carter seemed to have found who he was looking for on one of the lower benches as he followed the team.

I frowned, confused. Maybe it was just his coach or something. I shrugged and took my eyes off of him. As soon as I did, my eyes met with someone's green orbs and he smiled in satisfaction and my own smile mirrored his. The new quarterback of our team now seemed to get even more pumped as he hooted and walked over to the coach who seemed to be giving the boys some last minute pep talk.

"So the linebacker or the QB?" Farrah asked as the opposition team, who looked quite tough if you ask me, came out on the field.

"What?" I looked at her confused, "ofcourse I'll pick my boyfriend."

She smiled at me like she knew a secret I didn't know, "sure sure whatever you say love."

"Farrah..." I said warningly.

"Just look at it this way Liv, 'Carivia' is like The Titanic, it's a ship that's going to sink but 'Nolivia' on the other hand.." Se left the sentence hanging.

"The Titanic was a cruise you bum."

"Doesn't matter. The theory still applies." She said nonchalantly and I rolled my eyes. There was no way I was going to be listening to her nonsense theories. Plus, what kind of crappy names are Nolivia and Carivia.

I shook my head and moved my attention back towards the game. The players were now standing in position and the whistle blew, signalling the start of the game. Jai got the ball and he immediately ran then threw the ball to Nick.

He caught it easily and he went flying through the field, looking for an open player. Watching his play was much better than watching a professional play. For such a tall guy, he moved along the field and through players with ease. He stopped midway and his arm went back before his wrist snapped forward as his threw. His eyes didn't leave the ball as it went above the heads of some players before making it's way into a players hand. His posture relaxed and he hooted before running forward.

I've always watched football games. My dad loved football and my brothers loved football but until now, I never really found it interesting. But now I do. Watching Nick play was absolutely majestic and I was in awe.