Chapter 7: Bonding

'It's not what you look at, it's what you see"

PLEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END. IT'S IMPORTANT.

(Unedited)

It's been too long you guys! So here is the next chapter!

Chapter 7:

'Unconditional, unconditionally

I will love you unconditionally

And there is no fear now

Let go and just be free

'Cause I will love you unconditionally

I will love you

I will love you

I will love you unconditionally'

I twirled one last time and landed gracefully on my feet as the song gradually came to an end. I was breathing deeply and sweat rolled down my forehead and fell on my nose. I walked over to the doc and disconnected my phone as my breathing started to become normal. I walked over to my bag and got out a towel before collapsing to the ground.

I sighed as I wiped my face. It was the calmest I had felt in a while. All traces of confusion and hurt had been washed away for the two hours where I forgot about the world and just danced.

School today had been a little hectic for me not only because of the hype around Nick but also because of the fact that Carter's bipolar behavior gave me a whiplash. Just last night, he ignored me and I only saw him at the start and end of the party and today he was practically glued to my side. Maybe it was because he felt guilty about yesterday or maybe it was because of the fact he, like everyone else, had heard about Nick's arrival. Ever since we were kids Nick and Carter didn't get along for some unknown reason.

Whatever it was, I really needed to talk to Carter about this before I loose my top.

I got off the cold hardwood floor and got my stuff and left the room.

"Mrs. Castor? I'm done for the day." I called out and got out a bottle of water.

"Oh alright honey." She came out of her office and smiled at me. "I do hope you come here more often."

"I'll try to. Have a good day." I smiled back and waved before walking out.

Why couldn't Ana Rita be more like her mother? Mrs.Castor was such a sweet lady and I'm sure she would literally have an attack if she finds out how her angelic daughter really is.

I walked out and was about to walk over to the trash bin when what I saw in front of me stopped me in my tracks. Nick had Ana Rita pinned to the side of his car and they were vigorously sucking each other's face. Well not literally but they were making out with such force that I couldn't really describe it in any other way. I averted my eyes quickly and stuffed the bottle in my bag and quickly started to walk away from the dance studio but it obviously wasn't quick enough.

"Olivia?"

I sighed and turned around, pretending as if I hadn't seen them before. "Oh Hi."

"Hey. What're you doing here?" Nick asked in a raspy voice while trying to move slightly away from Ana Rita's grip.

"Baby forget about her. Come here." She tried to move his face so she could kiss him again but Nick gently pushed her off.

"Do you want a ride home?"

"No no. It's fine. Don't worry about it." I gave him a tight lipped smile.

"Don't be stupid Liv, get in." Nick said opening the passenger side door for me.