Hearts are breaking in Vegas

*The next to last night of the Velocity Tour Finals*
I'm looking around for Cody and I can't find him. I'm hoping he's sitting at the bar waiting on me. I walk in and instantly see him....with a girl all over him. He looks up at me and I quickly turn to head back upstairs to pack my stuff up.
I make it to the room and start packing. I hear the door open and I don't even bother to turn and look at him.
He puts his hands on my arms and whispers, "Star, it's not what you think. Please turn around and look at me."
I shake my head and keep packing. I hear him mumble, "Damn it, Starlee."
I'm holding in tears as I finish up. I turn around to go grab my stuff from the bathroom and he steps in front of me. I try to push him out of the way but he doesn't move. I look up at him and harshly tell him to move. I see the look of pain flash over his eyes but he steps out of the way. I grab my stuff and quickly pack it. I look at him and inform him I'm done and that it's over.
I leave the room and start heading for Fraser's room. I knock on the door and wait for him to open it.
I put my bags down and put my hands on my stomach. The one thing I haven't told anyone yet was that I was pregnant.
I'm so lost in thought that I didn't hear Fraser open the door until I feel someone wipe away my tears and pull me into their arms.
I hear him whisper, "Star, I don't know what's going on but it's going to be okay."
I mumble, "Can I stay here until my dad and brothers get here?"
He nods and steps out of the room to grab my bags. We get inside and I wait for him to ask what's going on.
After about 15 minutes I start crying harder and look at him. He pulls me to him and keeps telling me it's going to be okay.
"I broke up with Cody." I hiccup then quickly whisper, "I'm pregnant, also. I don't know what to do. I haven't told Cody yet because I wanted him to make it through finals and then I was going to tell him."
Fraser looks at me and says, "Star, I only understood part of that. Your pregnant and, if I heard right, you haven't told Cody."
I nod my head and lean it against his shoulder. He rubs my back and says, "You have to tell him, Starlee. He deserves to know your carrying his child. How far along are you?"
I look down and whisper, "Right at 3 months. I actually found out in September but I wanted to make sure I would make it out of the first trimester before I told anyone." I see Fraser smile and move his hand to my stomach.
"So there's a baby Heffernan growing in there? God kid I hope you act better than your mum does. Then again I hope you don't do stupid things like your dad does. I assume that's why you broke up with him."
"I don't want to talk about it right now, Fras. I just want to change  into more comfortable clothes and lay down."
Fraser nods his head and jokingly says, "Yeah, I can only imagine being almost three months pregnant and in heels and a very tight dress."
I pop him on the arm and stick my tongue out at him. I get up and grab my bag as Fraser throws his shirt at me. I look at him.
He grins and says, "I know you bug. You've always slept better in someone else's shirt. Don't think anything of it just go put it on."
I roll my eyes and grab a pair of shorts to also change into.

*The next morning.*
I wake up and see that Fraser is no where to be seen before I finally notice a note on top of my bag. It says he's gone to the gym and that I need to get dressed and we'll go feed the little one.
I shake my head and grab my stuff to start getting ready. As I'm walking to the gym I hear Fraser say, "Well your the one who fucked up Cody. I don't know what you did to that girl but she was standing in front of my door crying last night. Well yes I took her in you idiot."
I step into the doorway so they can see me. I lock eyes with Fraser who smiles at me. He looks at the guys he's working out with and says he's gotta go. He walks over to me and hugs me and I make a face at him.
"You stink, Fras." I tell him.
He smiles and says, "Sorry princess. Ready to go eat?"
I nod my head and take off out the door. He catches up to me and grabs my arm.
"Star, I didn't know he'd be at the gym this morning. I promise I wouldn't do that to you. Especially since your pregnant."
He puts his hand on my stomach and mumbles, "I don't want you to lose this one. I know how much you've wanted a child of your own. I...."
I smile at him and whisper, "I know, Fras. Come on let's go feed this little one before she causes me to get moody."
Fraser laughs and says, "She? Your wanting a girl."
I smile at him and nod my head. We walk off with his arm throw over my shoulder. I turn my head slightly and see Cody giving us a look. I look down and pretend like I didn't see anything.

*At the restaurant*
I'm moving food around my plate and not paying attention.
"Star? What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?" Fraser asks me.
"Fras, how do I tell my parents I'm pregnant? That I'm not married to the father. That the father and I aren't even together anymore?" I ask him.
He sits there and thinks then says, "You tell them the truth. Then you tell them I'm helping you out with it."
I look at him in shock and whisper, "Do what?!? Fraser, you are not! You have no reason to help me out!"
"Star, you've always taken care of all of us; it's time someone takes care of you." He says to me.
"You know people are going to think it's yours right?" I question him.
He nods and says, "Don't worry about that, Starlee. We will take care of that when it happens."
I nod my head and say, "I'm for sure waiting to tell Cody after finals now. I still need time to process everything. I figure I'll go to Singleton and tell him."
Fraser nods and says, "Well long as we take it step by step. We'll be fine, Star."
I mumble okay and finish my food. We pay and head back to the hotel so he can get ready for tonight.