Too Friendly

"And that's it for tonight BBN as the cats close out their first win of the 17-18 season" the commentators voice blared through the speakers of Rupp Arena. I had just got off work i was still tore up at the fact that i missed Pjs first game but he understood that i really couldn't get off work due to the fact that some new Jordan's where dropping tomorrow and as the footlocker manager i had to make sure the ticket drawings & everything was handled accordingly for the next morning. I stood in the tunnel in my uniform still along with some fans waiting for the boys to walk through. I was on my phone until i heard fans cheer i looked up to see the boys walking through with excitement on my face. Pj, Shia, Tai & Wenyen stooped to talk to some fans. I was attacked off guard by quade & hami jumping on me.

"COME ON YOU TWO" i scoffed loudly as the fact that they are both twice my size damn near leaping on me.

"Don't be like that koi " Hami said while hugging me. They gave me the nickname koi during the summer because we was at a party & i has no clue who none of them was. But PJ saw me instantly & fell in love but he was too shy to actually approach me so they went around campus asking everybody who the mysterious girl was with the koi fish tattoo on her thigh. Every since the day they found me in the library & bombarded me, pj & i have been low key about us but the boys knew i wanted to be serious with him & vice versa. And the boys have been like pains in the ass ever since.

"Ok ok. Where's is my pb&j at?" I scrunched my nose up trying to look over the crowd. "Ummm so y/n will you be at the next game." Quade said standing in front of me. I quickly replied with a yes once my eyes finally landed on PJ talking to some girl who had on a long jersey with his number & name on it with hearts drawn on it. I leaned against the wall watching PJ continue to have a conversation with the girl not even looking down the tunnel to see me. Hami & Quade stood there until they saw PJ finally approach me then they quickly left shaking their head. I sat there on my phone scrolling through Instagram as he approached me.

"hey babygirl" Pj said leaning down to kiss my forehead but i quickly dodged it. A loud sigh escaped his mouth "What's the matter with you" he said rolling his eyes. I just glanced up & looked past him to the girl that was walking out the tunnel. His eyes followed mine once he realized what i was looking at he looked back at me with irritation in his face. "Why do you do this Y/n. Like can i not have fans." I scoffed. "You really can't be overreacting to fans you will make nobody want to support me because your too jealous." He said rubbing his head. I held my hand up signaling him to stop. I walked away from him & out to my car. Pj rubbed his hands across his face then went to the locker room. I drove to my apartment quickly changing into a sports bra & leggings. My phone chimes on my night stand i picked it up to see PJs contact.

PJ💙: You have got to be fucking kidding me. Way to fucking leave me at the damn Arena.

I rolled my eyes. I would've gave his ass a ride back here if he wasn't being so damn hostile but he can find his own way dorm.

Koi🌊: You can find your on way to YOUR dorm or better yet have that girl take you.

PJ💙: Your deadass over exaggerating so bring your ass down here right now & pick me up.

I rolled my eyes & simply replied with Ok. I grabbed my keys, threw on one of his hoodies & put my slides on the headed out my apartment building & back to the arena. It toon me all of 15 min to get back to the arena where i saw him sitting on of the benches outside waiting. I pulled up honking my horn to get his attention then he made his way into the car.

"Where are you going?" I said texting my bestfriend Amber not even looking up at him. "Where tf do you think I'm going." He said with an attitude. I shrugged "To your damn dorm it is then." I went to put my car in drive but he roughly grabbed my wrist. "Nope I'm going to your fucking apartment." He said releasing my wrist. I put the car in drive & proceeded on back to my apartment complex but we got stuck waiting for a train. I played with my fingers as Pj typed away on his phone. "Who was she Paul?" I asked. "Nobody for the last damn time." He said. "Don't fucking lie to me she was obviously somebody for you to sit there & i gave engage in a whole conversation all up on the girl... NOT TO MENTION AT THE FACT THAT SHE HAD ON ONE OF YOUR JERSEYS WITH HEART DRAWN ALL OVER IT." I said gradually raising my voice as i got more irritated. He didn't say anything he just sat there on his phone not paying nay attention to me. So i snatched his phone out of his hand. "Paul Jamaine Washington Jr. don't fucking ignore me." I looked at his phone as it chimed in my hand seeing the contact name Kaz B.😍👀. I opened the messages to see that they where texting the whole time he's been in the car with me.

PJ😏: Thanks for coming through tonight it was good to see you😉.

Kaz B😍👀: You know i told you after my game that i was going to return the favor.😂 plus it's always good to see you😘.

PJ😏: Likewise😋

"Im turning around your not coming to my apartment. Your entirely too fucking friendly with this bitch. You can continue to be friendly with her." I turned my car around as my leg tapped rapidly & tears rolled down my face. "You know what i can't even be mad because we aren't even official, so yea you can most def do you." I said pulling up outside his dorm. He placed his hand on my thigh squeezing it but i slapped it away. "Y/n your really turning nothing into something" He said "actually I'm not because as I'm sitting here thinking the other day when we where suppose to go grab dinner but you said you was with the boys you was at the Volleyball game watching this bitch play. So no I'm going to continue to make this into something because i wanted more than low key with you PJ but it's obviously you want to just play the field & not get serious so I'm not going to do this with you." I said wiping the tears that had now cascaded down my face away. "Y/n I'm not going to argue back with you. I know what i did was wrong & i really shouldn't have been entertaining her like i was. I'm going to give you the space you need." He said then he leaned over to kiss my forehead before getting out the car.

I was just at home still trying to process what just happened i stared at the picture of me & pj that was on my lock screen. I wanted nothing more than to actually be in a relationship with him but i guess i get it we are in college & he wants to explore his options. I received a Instagram notification from his account forgetting i was logged into it "@kazbrown tagged you in a picture" i clicked it to see that she had posted the picture that he took with her in the tunnel earlier & a picture they took at her volleyball game. The caption read "I guess you could say we are each other's biggest fans😏💙" i just locked my phone & turned on my side. I was slowly drifting off to sleep until my phone rung i looked at the contact that said "Jelly Zay🍇" i debated on whether or not answer because i didn't want to seem some sort of way with PJ.

My thoughts where interrupted by a voice. "Don't even think about it y/n."
___________________________
hey hey hey. I like the image would you guys like a pt. 2??? comment & let me know what you all think