1194.7

Y/n
"Come on babe you got this" my boyfriend Isaiah chanted me on. I mentally rolled my eyes. We where currently working out as we do everyday & we had to do 50 push ups my arms always get tired around the 30th one so I had to push myself to finish which is what Isaiah loved about me. This was just apart of our daily routine since we where sophomores, we would meet at the center of Lincoln park & run four miles 2 to the JBs (a protein/smoothie shake place) then back just enough time to get ready for school then work out extra after our practices (him basketball & me track) but since we are done with school now we got in extra time in the weight room in the mornings. I cherished these last few days with him because he's going to Minnesota for college & im staying here he swears the distance won't change us & I trust him.

You: *finishes your last push up then collapses on your stomach* Woahhh

Isaiah: *comes & sits on your butt rubbing your sides* Oh stop being such a big baby Y/n, we can go back to your place now & papa will cuddle with you.

You: I would like that but I can't fucking breathe so I probably won't make it *gasping for air*

Isaiah: *phone chimes* Your being over dramatic I'm not even that heavy *gets up checking his phone*

You: *quickly gets up breathing fine* Yes you were *grabbing gym bag*

Isaiah: ok whatever you say, so since we in public I have something to tell you. *rubbing the back of his head looking around at everyone*

You: Ughh if it's something bad I don't even wanna know *sighs heavy*

Isaiah: but you need to know....... *clears throat* I leave in the morning

You: What! Dimes you said you weren't  leaving for another week & a half *slightly screams* I can't believe you*walks out the gym*

Isaiah: *follows you* I thought I wasn't either but the coach just text me, something came up with the team & the starting practices a week early.

You: *leaning up against your car* When does your flight leave Dimes.

He sighed quickly pulling out his phone making sure he knew the exact time so he wouldn't pissed me off any more that I was. I only called him by his notorious nickname that I gave him "Dimes" when he first showed me jelly, when I was really mad because I really liked the name Isaiah so I felt there was really no need to call him something else.

Isaiah: Morning practice starts at 5 their time 6 our time so I need leave out at like 2 or 3 so I will have to time rest up & stuff before practice.

You: *sniffling & wiped a few tears away* Umm.. I know you, you have a hell of a lot of shit to pack & it's already 8 so um I'll take you home so you can pack. *gets in driver side*

Isaiah: Come on Y/n don't do that *gets in car*

You: *yelling* DO WHAT DIMES ACT LIKE THIS SHITS OKAY ACT LIKE IM OK BECAUSE IM FUCKING NOT *calms down* how in the hell am I suppose to raise a baby by my damn self

Isaiah: *stuttering* baby... y/n your pregnant... *rubbing his face* I thought we made a deal no babies until we figure out a living situation where you are close to me

You: *pulls up by his building* Made a deal *laughing* I didn't get myself fucking pregnant Isaiah you know that right & I sure as hell didn't get pregnant by some one else

Isaiah: *breathes in heavy* Did you purposely not take your birth control so you could get pregnant & try to make me stay here.

I looked at this niggah like he just lost his mind which I'm pretty fucking sure he had. Questioning me about a damn baby he put in me because he swear his pull out game is A1.

You: Get out right fucking now Isaiah

Isaiah: I didn't mean it like that babe *grabs your hand*

You: *hitting him* GET TF OUT OF MY CAR RIGHT FUCKING NOW ISAIAH WASHINGTON

Isaiah: no I'm not tf

You: *turns car off & sits there* you know I love you so much Isaiah

Isaiah: & you know I love you, idk why I said that. I know it's mainly my fault so I shouldn't have lashed out on you like that

You: & I shouldn't had sprung it on you all suddenly i just found out last week & I wanted to plan something to tell you before you left *puts head on steering wheel crying*

Isaiah: *gets out the car* come on backseat now.

I did as I was told & climbed to the back of my car. Sometime this is just what we would do when we didn't want to leave each other when dropping one another off we would just climb in the backseat & cuddled. He placed his head on my chest.

Isaiah: Gosh I'm going to miss you so much *kissing your neck*

You: I know baby I'm going to miss you too *rubbing his back*

Isaiah: *sucks on your spot* I'm going to miss this most of all *slides his hand in your pants rubbing your clit*

You: *digs nails into his back* Zayy *moaning*

He kissed & sucked on my neck as he continued to toy with my clit. His lips soon met mine partaking in a sloppy kiss. He slid two fingers into me making me gasp & bite down on his bottom lip. He pulled away & growled at me.

Isaiah: *curling his fingers inside of you* wtf was that for

You: *squirming under him* not warning me *pulls his face down* let me make it feel better *sucks on his lip*

Isaiah: *groaning* ohh I want you to suck something else *fingering you faster*

You: *cums hard* fuck Isaiah

Isaiah: *pulls his hand out your short & licks his fingers* gosh nothing tastes better than you

You: *giggling & checks your phone* Isaiah it's fuck 11 you need to go

Isaiah: *whining* noooo I don't want to leave y'all *rubbing your stomach*

You: You have to Isaiah you can't miss your flight *sitting up*

Isaiah: *kisses you again* I guess this is goodbye till the January

You: I guess it is *gets out the car giving him a hug*

I sat there in my car watching him walk into his building all slow occasionally looking back to blow me kisses. This is going to be a long painful 6 months.