Hiding

You sat in class glancing at my friends that had been sitting al over the classroom. You all knew it would be better for you guys to spread apart to focus which didn't work because y'all constantly texted through a group message. The wild texts messages you all sent each other would cause y'all to individually giggle to yourselves but nothing to noticeable for the teacher to fuss about.

Jade🍫: Y'all I swear I had no intentions on fucking that man I just wanted to get tutored so I don't fucking fail😂

Faye🇧🇪: Sissss you fucked the student teacher, I'll one up you let's just say the dude that works at Starbucks knows a lot more about creams than just whipped😉😉

Alex🏀: YOU KNOW WHAT IM NOT HERE FOR YALL TO TALK ABOUT YALL SEX LIFE.

Rashad😎: yea because when start talking about the bitches we be fucking that's all friends y'all be getting butt hurt

Dashon🏳️‍🌈:shut up stupids, ill up you 2, I had a threesome with with Tamara & her boyfriend & they both know how to eat the kitty😋

Y/n💕: 😐 must be nice. I don't get to see Micheal again till spring break so it's just me & my vibrator🤦🏽‍♀️😂😂😂

Logen💉: you know what y/n I'm telling mama that's what you been spending ya money on😐

Jade🍫: Poor sis sis miss little light mike dick

Dashon🏳️‍🌈: What has light bright mike been up too?

Y/n💕: I don't I haven't talked to him. It's just a lot with his 3 a day practiced & games & traveling. He doesn't have time for me anymore💔

Amari🧔🏽: So you haven't heard the news then...

Y/n💕: what news what are you talking about Mari?

Acari🧔🏽:

You looked at your phone in disbelief as the bell rung

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You looked at your phone in disbelief as the bell rung. All your friends just stood around you waiting for you to react to what they just told you. You dialed Micheals phone number & sat there waiting for it to ring but it didn't answer. You tapped your foot repeatedly on the ground. "Jade book us a flight out to Missouri now I want to leave by tonight." You said jade nodded as she left the class.

"I'm going to take her back to home so she can pack. We'll most def keep y'all updated." Your brother logen said to everyone dismissing them. "Come lets go pack." He said to you but you where still zoned out trying to figure out what was happening & why Mike wasn't answering his phone. You sighed & decided to call his mother you hated to bother her at work but you knew his dad was teaching at the school while all his siblings where in class. "Hey daughter." His mom said through the phone "Ummm.. you know I went off the grid with the whole social media stuff so I don't really hear about anything. I know Michaels been real busy with games & practice & school which is probably why he hasn't texted or called me so I just wanted to ask you if he was ok." You said chewing on your lip multiple times. "Well," She said letting out a deep sigh "He did get injured not to long ago & he goes into surgery in the morning so they can work on his spinal cord." You let tears fall down your face "I'll be in town tonight. OK. I'll just tell the school it's a family emergency." You replied getting up & walking to your car with your brother behind you. "Ok sweetie. Let me know when you leave & land. And don't go get no hotel you can come over & stay in his old room. Just don't stress everything will be fine" She said reassuring you on the whole situation. You said your goodbyes as you started your car driving home. Once you arrived you quickly packed your bags. Jade sent you a virtual copy of your plain ticket then you headed off to the airport.
•••
Micheals mom said he wanted to spend his last night in his apartment since for the next couple months he'll be staying back with them till he can 100 percent to take care of hisself. You grabbed your bag out of your rental car & headed up to his apartment. You made it to the elevator where you pulled out your phone dialing Micheals number one more time so he'll answer the door this time he actually picked up. "Hey b" you started to say before you were cut off. "Aye Sis I don't know who you are or how you got my nigga number but I need you to stop calling him." The girl on the other end said. You quickly hung up, you sat in the elevator with your head against the wall. You wanted to cry so hard. All you could say to yourself was "Is this what he's been hiding from me this whole time?"
__________
feedback feedback! What do you guys think about this image??