Transfer

I sat in the locker room with a cold towel placed on my head with just a fresh pair of compression shorts & sports bra on. The game had ended a good 30min ago nobody else was in the locker room I just had a breakout game 30pts,12assits & 10 rebounds. I honestly still couldn't believe it everything was coming together just perfectly even though I planned on staying at the University of Duke for 4 years so I had a decent degree before going to the WNBA if I keep having games like this I may just go ahead & go at the end of the season. I knock echoed through the locker room then the door opened. "Is anybody in here?" The voice of the annoying man said. "No Jordan it's just me everybody left." I said as I felt all his weight on my lap straddling me. He snatched the towel off my face & put it in my little cubby then he started attacking my face with kisses. "I am so proud of you pumpkin. Daddy may have to treat you tonight." He said getting up from your lap picking you up in the process. "Nah I'm good tonight babe." I said getting down throwing on some sweats, a hoodie & Nike slides. "What's wrong with you?" He said stepping in front of me lifting my head up with his finger. "Nothing." I moved my head away from his hand & grabbed my gym backpack & put my beats on my head. "Are you walking me to my dorm?" I said to the tall light skin forward who was now clenching his jaw before I paired my headphones to my phone. "Nah you got it. I had something to tell you but since you want to act all bitchy don't worry about it." He said storming out the locker room. I ran after him instantly pulling my hoodie over my head as the cool winds of Durham graced my head. "How am I being bitchy I'm tired Jordan I just played the game of my life. I mean I can't fucking help it that Coach K doesn't fucking play you that isn't my fault." I said crossing my arms. "Well maybe I shouldn't have followed your ass here & I maybe would have some playing time at all the other colleges that promised me playing time but nooooo i was the dumb dude who followed a BITCH." He said putting a huge enfaces on Bitch. "Ok All right." Was All I could say I played my music & turned it up all the way & headed toward my dorm. Once i got there I made it to my room thank god I got lucky enough to share a room with myself. I undressed & layed down muting calls & txt from Jordan so they wouldn't come in. But I clicked our message thread to see he hasn't txt or called my phone since earlier. I feel a little bad I shouldn't have said that I know how hard he works & how frustrated he gets because he isn't playing. I tried to FaceTime & call him only for him to decline both of them on the first ring so I just txt him.

Y/n😒❤️: im sorry i shouldn't have said what I said to you.😢💔
                                         Delivered: 10:30 pm
                                         Read: 10:31 pm
Y/n😒❤️: can you at least respond & say something back, I already feel really bad
                                           Delivered: 10:32 pm
                                            Read: 10:32 pm

I locked my phone aggressively putting it on the charger. Wtf man I've really done it now. My phone buzzed I picked it up to see that I have a Snapchat from Trey. It was a video of Jordan laying on his bed with his hands behind his head play slow sad music outloud & treys little caption said "what did you do to my mans dammit." I replied to him saying "we got into it bad we both said some stuff we shouldn't have said. Tell him I love him & im sorry again." He just opened my snap then my phone chimed.

Jordy💙🌍: Don't be relaying any messages you have for me through Trevon. I saw your txt messages & didn't respond for a reason.....

I didn't even put in a effort to text him back only to be left on read once again. I'm pretty sure he'll be level headed & calmer tomorrow. I finally left my phone alone & went to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••

The school day has went by & I haven't even talked to Jordan. I seen him when I was going to my Chemistry class & tried to approach him but he just brushed me off & didn't say anything to me. I sat down at me & m regular spot where we eat lunch with each other. I constantly looked up & around looking for Jordan. I felt someone's presence I looked up quickly & excitedly. "Hey Jor.." I started to say before looking up to see Marvin & Trey sitting in front of me. "Jordan must be mad at you still, we came over here to sit with you because you look lonely." Marvin stated. "I'm just worried I haven't talked to him since last night & when i did he kind of treated me but I deserved it." You said. "Yea he treated me to & all i was trying to do was help y'all relationship out." Trey stayed with a chuckle. "Have y'all talked to him recently?" You said messing with your fingers. "He was at practice this morning but didn't practice he sat in the room with the trainer the whole time." Trey said. "He never mentioned he was hurt to me at all." You said. "Us Either." They both said in unison. You glanced at your clock seeing that the time is now 2:30 just in time for you afternoon practice. "Well guys i have to go to practice. Please holler at me if Jordan at-least talks to yall." They both nodded & all three of y'all got up heading three different ways.

The campus wasn't all that packed. You made your way across campus to the arena for practice. You walked in the tunnel to see Jordan talking to tour fellow teammate Jade. Your blood boiled, Jade looked your way smirking before giving Jordan a quick hug & going in the locker room. "What are you doing up here." You said to him. "I came to talk to you about something." He said. He instantly jumped to conclusions due to the conversation that he had just been occupied with. "Did you come to talk to Jade about something?" You questioned. A heavy sigh left his mouth "Don't Start," He said "I mean I'm just telling you what I seen my man giggling with a girl that doesn't like me." I said. He glanced around to see that make sure we are the only people in the tunnel & away from the cameras. "WTF did I just say." He said putting his hand around your neck. "Don't Fucking Start." He said growling in your ear. You tried not to smirk you loved when he got all aggressive and hands on with you. You nodded & bit your lip while he released his hand from around your neck. "Ok so umm." He started taking a big breath. "I'm transferring schools, idk where I'm going yet but i will no longer be here." He finished.

You didn't know how to feel. You checked the time on your phone seeing you had 10 minutes to change & be ready for practice. "Um Jordan i have to go." You said to him quickly wiping away your tears before they could fully escape your eyes. He grabbed your arm as you tried to walk away. "Can we at-least talk about this, I didn't want to do this. But with us arguing & me actually not playing I feel like transferring is the best option." He said while rubbing the back of his head. "Nah don't worry about it don't have to explain yourself to be. I shouldn't have allowed you to follow me to college. I shouldn't have said what I said to you but the damage is done now. I wish you nothing but the best at whatever school you transfer too." You said walking away from Jordan & into the locker room.