Hiding Pt. 2

Micheals mom said he wanted to spend his last night in his apartment since for the next couple months he'll be staying back with them till he can 100 percent to take care of hisself. You grabbed your bag out of your rental car & headed up to his apartment. You made it to the elevator where you pulled out your phone dialing Micheals number one more time so he'll answer the door this time he actually picked up. "Hey b" you started to say before you were cut off. "Aye Sis I don't know who you are or how you got my nigga number but I need you to stop calling him." The girl on the other end said. You quickly hung up, you sat in the elevator with your head against the wall. You wanted to cry so hard. All you could say to yourself was "Is this what he's been hiding from me this whole time?"

You pulled yourself together & got off the elevator. You wiped the messed up makeup off your face you arrived at his door banging on it. "Damn who is it" you heard a female voice say. You tied your hair up in a quick ponytail just Incase this shit turned left real quick. The girl opened the door & just sat there staring at you. "Who is it baby?" You heard Micheal say. You didn't say anything you just sat there looking at her until Micheal came up & stood behind her. "What are you doing here Y/n?" You looked at the girl "No the question at hand is why is she here in my niggas apartment. I haven't heard from you in a good week or so but i didn't think nothing of it because you playing & everything but obviously you've had time for her. Not to mention that you're having a very important surgery about that I knew nothing about & had to find out through Acari." You said "damn Acari can't keep his mouth shut" You heard Micheal mumble "It wasn't Amaris place to keep his mouth shut he was being a good friend trust me he knows how to keep a secret." "Well one of ya little friends sure made sure to let Micheal know you aborted that damn baby you tried to trap him with." The mysterious girl said. You don't know what happened or what clicked but your fist just connected with her face. She stumbled back before she could even think about hitting you back Micheal grabbed her. "You need to leave now," was all he said. You looked at him in disbelief & turned to walk away leaving Micheal to tend to the bloody faced bitch that was in his apartment."

You sat in Micheals old room at his parents house, cuddling with some of his blankets & big shirt that still smelt like him. A light knock filled the room you told whoever it was to come in. You where facing the wall but you sat up once you felt somebody weight shift the bed. Micheal sat at the end of the bed. "My mom told me to bring you another ice pack & these aspirin." He said handing them to you. "Tell her I said thank you but I pretty sure that bitch of yours needs some attention too." You said quickly downing the pills then rewrapping the ice pack to your hand. "I need you to leave so I can get some rest please. You need rest to you have a big day tomorrow." Micheal stood up. "You know I love you I just made a mistake & I really hope we can work past this." "Honestly it really just depends, the least you could've done was told me when we decided to stay together even though we had a great distance between us you should've spoken up & said that you wanted to see other people." You said playing with your fingers, "it wasn't that I had intentions on messing with her, we ended up studying a few weeks ago one thing led to another we kissed & had sex once but I promise you it wasn't shit else. But she's really been helping me study." He said.

You didn't know how to respond tears just cascaded down your face in the back of your head you hoped that you were just overreacting & they hadn't done anything together. Micheal climbed on the bed pulling you into his chest rubbing your head. You laid on top of him goosebumps came over your body you haven't been in his warm embrace in forever so you just enjoyed this moment. "So what does this mean for us?" He questioned pulling the cover over the two of you. "We can talk about all this after you get healed & everything but at the moment we aren't technically together but I will be here for you through all this." Micheal decided not to argue back with you because he knew it was going to take you some time to even be ok with being in a relationship with him