The start of something new

Justin's POV:

"Thanks Sel, appreciate it." I said to her  reluctantly.

Oh boy, I am not confident about this relationship.

"Justin do you wanna go to the cafe down the road after school?" Selena asked.

"Sure that's cool. But when we're out in public, we need to be apart. Coz all the goddamn paps are just gonna get snaps of us and then disaster will strike. Then in the cafe we can be normal okay?"

"Sure baby *kisses Justin's cheek*"

Ughhh that kiss doesn't turn me on at all.

Baby...reminds me of Annabelle.

Oh fuck. I regret this so damn much.

Wait what if I date the two at once?

Hmm..no that's cheating. Oh my god my head is going round in circles. I REALLY wanna end things with Sel. But I can't I just can't.

Besides...I might need to think about this whole "dating a teacher thing".

Just as I was going to, the school bell rang.

"Sel quick! Escape through this window!"

"Bye baby love you😘". Sel said

Ugh. Bullshit.

"Love you too sweetheart."

Selena's POV:

Justin is currently acting weird. Oh well. He'll be blindfolded by my fake love eventually. Just fucking wait and watch.

Selena is not ready for this, and I don't think you are either...

Rozanna's POV:

We all have those gossip girls I'm college right? Meet Rozanna, the one who hears and says it out to the world through her broadcast, Rozanna's Latest.

Unfortunately, she heard everything between Selena and Justin. They are close to being exposed now. Both of them clueless.

Justin's POV:

*30 minutes into the lesson*

I can't help but stare at Annabelle, she's always grabbing my attention wherever she is.

I went to ask her if she needed any help.

"Sweetheart do you need any help?"

"Yeah actually. So if you carry 1 to the 4, it would make 14 right? Sorry I just really struggle with maths sometimes. I'm such a baby."

"don't worry sweetheart. That's what teachers and friends are for. But yes, you are right. And don't worry, I'm always going to be here to support you." I said to her.

"Thank you so much Mr-"

"What did I say? Justin is alright sweetheart."

"Oh right haha."

"Let me help you with this question so you understand what to do."

I got her pen and showed her what she had to do.

"You get it?"

"Yeah. Thank you sir."

"No problem bab- I mean sweetheart :)"

The bell then rang for everyone to leave AND for the end of the day. You know what that means? I have to see Sel. Ughhh fucking brillant.

My phone then rang. It was Sel.

"Sup Sel?"

"Justin where are you?"

"I'm just about to leave darling. Meet me at the parking lot."

"K Justin, see you in a bit."

*call ended*

Rozanna's POV:

Ooo this is good for my broadcast...