Something going on

Justin's POV:

Hours later I managed to find some work for the class. I took a huge sigh of relief and started packing away.

I was just about to head off downstairs when an unknown number appeared on my phone. it was calling me.

"Who the fuck is that...?" I said reluctantly picking up the phone.

"So you dumped me for some other nasty ass bitch. Despite knowing the FUCKING SHIT she did to you"  A familiar voice said.

Ariana...

"Humans learn from mistakes you know. Sel has managed to do that. I dont quite think you ever will by the sounds of it." I said and hung up.

Ugh. Ariana. Such a bitch. Trying to make me look bad? GAHAHAHA BITCH LOOK AT YO SELF.

Ok I'll shut up now.

---few hours later---

It was 10pm. I have a long day for tomorrow. So I might as well get some sleep.

--next day--

(at school)

I sat down at my desk waiting for the bell to go so I could get the class inside.

And maybe also...

To see Annabelle ;)

The bell rang and I was over the fucking moon. I opened the door to get everyone inside.

I was wondering where Annabelle was.  She's usually one of the first few people in the line. But however today she wasn't. I was really worried.

However, before i could say anything else, the last person came through the door. That last person was Annabelle. But not the one im used to seeing.

She wore the most dull clothes and her hair was so frizzy and her face looked so sad. Something is happening. And I need to know what it is. I can't stand seeing Annabelle upset. It shatters me.

All A Lie, All A Joke (sequel to A Celebs First Love)рдЬрд╣рд╛рдБ рдХрд╣рд╛рдирд┐рдпрд╛рдБ рд░рд╣рддреА рд╣реИрдВред рдЕрднреА рдЦреЛрдЬреЗрдВ