Done and dusted

Justin's POV:

My heart instantly skipped a beat.
Did Annabelle just say she loves me?

What the fuck. I'm gonna cry.

"A-Annabelle. I- did you just say what I think you said?"

"Yes!" She said kissing my hand.

Oh damn. Her kiss is even better than I imagined.

But-I'm in love with Sel. I love Sel so much.

But, my heart keeps trying to tell me something when it comes to Annabelle. I don't know what though.

"Annabelle, I love you too." I said leaning in on her, holding her face up by her chin with my finger, bringing our lips together.

Our lips were fighting for dominance exploring each other. Her pink, rosy scent, filling my mouth as her tongue linked with mine.

"God I love you so much." I said breaking slowly from the kiss.

"I love you way more baby." She said pulling at my hair making me moan.

"Stoppp or I'm gonna cum." I said winking.

"Too early? Oops. Oh well." I said smiling deviously.

She laughed at me. My beautiful, beaming Annabelle.

"Justin....what do I do about Dylan?" She said changing the subject.

"We're together now. So you have to break up with him. Don't panic. I'll be with you. If he asks about us, turn to me. I'll say something to teach that son of a bitch a lesson."

"Should we go now? We have 10 minutes left." She said looking at her watch.

"Sure let's go." I said leading us out of the room.

Annabelle's POV:

I was searching, eyes all open for Dylan. I was really nervous. But knowing that Justin is with me, I felt a sigh of reassurance through my body.

I then found him. He was talking to some other girl. Fucking cheat.

"...l-lo-look Justin. H-he's even trying to c-c-cheat with me!" I said through my tears.

I immediately got pulled in by Justin into a long lingering kiss, his
hands hugging my waist.

"Baby I'm with you. Don't worry. I know it's hard. Let's get this over with. And then we are free. To spend the rest of our lives with each other."

I love how Justin is always there for me when no one else is.

"Hey, Dylan kid!" He shouted across the room.

Dylan immediately responded with a surprised look.

I gestured my hand telling him to come towards us. He slowly walked, I looked over at Justin. I could tell he was going to explode.

"Goddamnit how long does it take for a child like you to walk a few inches?"

"A very long time." He responded.

"Sort that attitude out dude." Justin said with a fierce growl.

"Whatevs. What do you want anyway?"

"Annabelle?" Signalling it was my cue to talk.

I took a deep breath before finally saying,

"Dylan..we can't be together. Our relationship is too toxic. You forced me into having sex with you. Do you even know that you're committing a crime? Because that's rape! And, you said you weren't going to hurt me. And you did. I want you done and dusted. Out of my life. Forever."

"Exactly. You have done a very bad thing by raping someone. You broke her trust as well! How the fuck is she supposed to trust anyone else? If someone can lie about hurting them, God knows what else people can lie about. How dare you! I'm gonna teach you a lesson, son of a bitch.

"Justin don't-"

"No Annabelle. He needs to learn decency. Let's take this out in the car park, shall we?"

-staff car park-

Narrator:

Justin led the fight by punching Dylan straight in the jaw, leaving him bleeding profusely (non-stop).

Dylan attempted to punch Justin but to no avail. It seems as if Justin has a sixth sense, detecting danger.

"Justin please! You'll get hurt!" Annabelle is in a state of terror seeing everything.

Just as Dylan is inches away from
Punching Justin, Justin grabs hold of his wrist, twisting his whole arm. Leaving him to fall to the floor, unconscious.

Justin's POV:

I brushed the dust off myself. It felt good using these two bad boys.

"Justin what was that for?" Annabelle said looking at me. And she was not happy.

"You, baby."

"Baby what if you got hurt? What if you had died!? Do you really think I would've been able to live?!"

"Baby I'm never gonna die. Never. Unless I'm not with you. Why? Because you're my life. My purpose. And I'm so so grateful for a gorgeous angel like you." I said pulling her in. Our lips inches away.

"I love you so much." She said before placing her soft lips on mine. Our tongues exploring each other. This happened for another 5 minutes. Slowly pulling away, breathless as hell. I said,

"I got you..."

"And you got me." She said.

"Together...." I said.

"We're forever." She said, before pulling me into the biggest hug.