Covered with tears

Annabelle's POV:

Justin made me feel so safe when I thought I was in danger. He also loved me like no one ever has. This all seems unreal. I can't believe, that I have a relationship or some importance to my idol. I just can't.

Just then the bell rang. I let out a frustrated groan.

"Don't worry. We got lunch too." Justin said smiling.

"Yeah guess so." I said dejectedly.

It's only an hour. Maybe I can last.

Joke, no I can't.

Oh well that's part of life isn't it?

"Bye baby. Love you." I said kissing Justin on the cheek.

"love you too sweetie." He said back. Then headed for his next class.

I did the same, trapped in my thoughts of Justin.

I just couldn't get him off my head. He's like my drug addiction! Jesus.

-20 mins later-

We were only 20 minutes through the lesson and already I was struggling without Justin.

I wasn't even listening to what the teacher was saying, I was staring at him, but deep down, I was fantasising about Justin.

We were given the assigned work. I tried my damn hardest to concentrate. But it was just impossible.

Just then a knock came on the door.

"Come in!" The teacher shouted.

"Oh hello Mr. Bieber! Didn't expect to see you here!"

My head instantly shot up. By the door was Justin. Smiling and coming towards me.

"Surprise! Haha I just needed to give this Note to Annabelle."

He gave the note to me, smiled and walked off.

I opened it and read it.

Meet me at B108 sweetheart.
-Justin❤️

Obviously I was gonna meet him.

-40 mins later-

Finally the bell rang for the end of the lesson. I packed my bags, gave the teacher the assigned work and lashed straight out for the door.

I walked all the way to the B block. I then made my way up the long set of stairs.

I searched frantically for B108. Yeah. That's how bad I needed him.

I then found him waiting patiently by the door to B108. I ran to him and hugged him, tight.

"Hey hey!" He said as he nuzzled his head into my shoulders.

"I can't even explain how much I missed you." I said not letting go.

Justin took me back and held my chin up with his finger.

"I missed you way more baby." He said pecking my lips.

I just enjoyed the feeling of his soft lips touching mine.

"Baby I need to tell you. It's a half day today. So your last lesson was the last lesson of the day!" He said, his calm, Godlike eyes fastened on mine.

"Yay! So we can spend some time together!" I said beaming.

"Of course." Justin said as he led me to his office. He locked the door and covered all windows and doors.