Meeting the new kids

Lana's POV :Today, the VK are coming here in Auradon Prep

Lana's POV :
Today, the VK are coming here in Auradon Prep. I quickly choose my outfit for today. And, I chose this. I heard my door opening. "Honey, you're ready to go ?" "Yes, father. Can you help me with my dress, please ?" "Of course, sweetheart." He helps me "Here." "Thank you !" "You're welcome." A moment of silence and I ask "Father ? Why Mother is a villain ?" "I think it's the Deep Magic which makes her the White Witch. But, now, I have Melina and I'm happy with her. Do you ?" I smile "Melina is like mother, you know. Well, before she became the Witch. I love Melina. And, it's cool to have another little brother." When Father was cursed to be a lion by the White Witch just like my brother and I, the Witch told him that she was our real mother. "You remind me of her before she became the Witch. You look so much like her. But, you have my personality." I laugh "Oh, father, I'm so sorry but I gotta go. I must be here with Ben to see the new students." "Ok, sweetie. Have fun !" 
°Time skip°
"I'm here, Ben." He smiles "Hey, Lana ! I didn't see you for the whole afternoon, yesterday." I say "Yeah, I was in my father's castle." "Alright. How is he ?" "He's fine." We see the limo coming. Jack opens the door and two boys are fighting for something. One with a black, white and red outfit, so I suppose that's Cruella's son, asks "You've got everything !! Why can't I have it ?" The other is muscular, long brown hair, quite handsome. Oh no ! Lana, you're gonna fall in love with someone who you don't know. So, he says "Cause you want it." Then, two girls, a purple haired girl and a blue haired girl, come outside the limo. The purple one says "Guys, guys, we have an audience." The long haired boy says to FG "Just clean it up !" She says "Leave what you find it ! And, by that I mean just leave it." So, he puts everything he's got from the limo in it. Then, he looks at me and says "Hello foxy, the names Jay." I smile "I'm Lana. And, your flirting thing doesn't work on me. But, I'm sure you will fix it." The other kids grin. Jay licks his lips when he looks at me. I need help, FG. She says "Welcome to Auradon Prep ! I'm Fairy Godmother, headmistress." The purple asks "The Fairy Godmother ? As in bibbidi bobbidi boo ?" "Bibbidi bobbidi you know it." "Yeah, I always wondered what is feel like Cinderella when you just appeared outta nowhere with that sparkly wand and warm smile. And your sparkly wand." "That was a long time ago. And, I always : Don't focus on the past or you will miss the future." Ben steps forward and says "It's so glad to meet you all ! I'm Ben." A girly voice interrupted him, of course it's Audrey "Prince Benjamin. Soon to be king." The blue haired girl says "You had me a prince ! My mom is a queen which makes me a princess." I smile but frown when Audrey speaks again "The Evil Queen has no royal status here. And, neither do you !" I growl "Shut up, Audrey ! That's rude what you said to her ! The Evil Queen married Snow White's father so it makes this girl a princess." She looks down. The blue haired girl smiles at me and whispers "Thanks." I smirk "You're welcome." Ben continues "And, this is Audrey." "Princess Audrey, his girlfriend. Right, Benny-boo ?" I roll my eyes "Don't even answer to this stupid nickname, Benji. Oh, I'm Lana, daughter of Aslan, Great King of Narnia." Audrey says, crossing her arms "Your father is Peter, The High King Of Narnia. Not this Aslan." I say as I see that my hair turned golden blonde "You don't know my family so you shut it. Thank you." They look at me with admire. I ask to the purple girl "And, you are ?" She smiles "I'm Mal, this is Evie, Carlos and Jay." I smile back. FG says "Ben, Audrey and Lana will show you all around. And, I see you tomorrow. The doors of wisdom are never shut. But the library are to 8 at 11. As you may have heard, I have a little thing about curfews." She leaves with the musicians. Ben comes to shake the new kids hand "It's so good to finally meet you all. This a momentous occasion, and one that I hope will go down in history... Is that chocolate ? As the day our two peoples began to heal." Mal says "Or the day you will show four people where's the bathroom are." I say quietly "I like her already." Mal looks at me, smiling. Ben asks "A little bit over the top?" She says "A little more than a little bit." "Well, so much for my first impression." I tell him "I told you to not doing it." Ooh, I think it will be a new love between Mal and Benji. Andrey interrupts my thoughts "Hey, you're Maleficient's daughter ? Yeah, you know what I totally do not blame your mother to trying kill my parents ! Oh, my mom's Aurora, Sleeping..." Mal interrupts her "Beauty ! Yeah, I heard the name. And, you know I totally do not blame your grandparents for inviting everyone in the whole world but my mother to their stupid christening." "Water over the bridge." "Totes !" They laugh fakely and sigh in disgust. I say "So, Ben. What about that tour ?" "Yeah, Auradon prep, originally built over 300 years ago and converted into a high school by my father when he became king." He claps his hands. The statue turns into the Beast. Carlos let out a scream and jump into Jay's arms. I say "Carlos, it's okay. King Adam wanted his statue to morph from beast to man to remind us that anything is possible." Mal asks "Does he shed much ?" "Yeah, my mom won't let him on the couch." We walk in the hall. Mal asks "So you guys have a lot of magic here in Auradon?  Like wands and things like that?" I reply "Yeah, it exists of course,  but It's pretty much retired. Most of us here are just ordinary mortals." "Who happened to be kings and queens." Audrey tells her "That's true. Our royal blood goes back hundreds of years." I roll my eyes. Evie grins. I think she saw me rolling my eyes. I like the VK's already. Then, we heard a roar. I put a hand on my head. I mutter "What did he do, now ?" Alex comes to me in his lion form. I look at the new kids, who are really scared of him, even Audrey is scared of him. Carlos shouts "AHHH !!!! A BEAST !!!!" Jay shouts as I touch my brother's fur "DON'T TOUCH HIM, BEAUTIFUL !! HE'S GOING TO KILL YOU !!!" The girls are shocked of my action. I say to my brother "Why did you do ?" He groans "The Lost Boys offspring are making fun of me !" I growl and I turn to tell Ben "Sorry, Benji. But, I gotta go." He nods "I understand !" "Bye, guys and sorry for my brother !" I run, jump and transform into a lion.