You know nothing about them

Ben's POV :
After Alex and Lana left, everybody was in shock. They never did that before. I say angrily "I hope all of you are happy now. Kill them ? How dare you to think of that ?" Mom says "Ben, please calm.." I interrupt her "No mom ! I will not calm down. You guys think it's okay to tell them horrible things about their abilities ! You know nothing about them. Do I need to remind all of you that my father was cursed too ? So what ? He found true love. Alex and Lana found true love too. But, one of them broke the true love promise. Jay, I know it was not your fault. You told me by yourself. You were spelled by one of Lisa's charm spell. It's not your fault. Now, you know what Lana is feeling. Evie, you didn't do anything. But, I wish you to take care of Alex if you want a future with him. He's the one for you. You don't need to be someone that you are not. You're too smart for that." Jay and Evie are smiling with tears in their eyes. I look at King Aslan and bow "Your Majesty, I suppose you heard about horrible things the students said about you. Then, I must apologize even if I am not guilty. I respect you since my birth. And I will always do." He nods "Thank you, Ben." I smile. I look at every students then their parents "You should be shamed of your kids. All of you. Bullying the most important Royal family in Auradon. And, you should gratefull that Lana didn't order to execute some of you. Because she has the very right to do it. She's the High Queen of Narnia. You all disgust me. I can't even think that we were friends and at the same time you were bullying them. I gonna go before I hurt someone very badly. Because unlike you, I have a heart." I tell my parents "Mom, dad, I know you didn't want the villain kids here but they proved you that they can be good. I'm sorry if I disappointed you two." I go away from here.
Jay's POV :
What have I done ? This is all my fault. I caused this. I need to find Lana. And tell her that I love her and I want to be with her forever.