Dealing with the Lost Kids and Remedial Goodness 101

Their outfits :

Alex's POV :The Lost kids are dead

Alex's POV :
The Lost kids are dead. Lana hates when someone is bullying me. She is like a mother-figure to me. Our mother became the White Witch two months after I was born. So, Lana raised me even if she's just a year older than me. Then, we turn into humans again. We see them talking each other. I see that my ex-girlfriend, Lisa, Wendy Darling's daughter kissing Lana's ex-boyfriend, Preston. We look at them with disgust. One of the Lost Kids, Mason, tells his friends "Well, well, well, look what we have here ! It's the little boy with his big sister." They laugh. Lana runs to punch him in the face. We all heard a crack from Mason's nose. When Lana is angry, her lion side begins to grow inside her. Her voice is graver than usual. She threats them with her feline eyes "If you bully again my brother again, I will be your worst nightmare. It will be more than this *pointing at Mason*. Understand, mortals ?" They all nod and take Mason to the infirmary. Lisa shouts "We must tell that to FG about this ! That girl is a monster !" Lana and I look at each other, we nod and we turn into lions. We went to the forest near to the Tourney field. 
Lana's POV : 
We have Remedial Goodness class with the new kids. Yep, we steal so much. Alex asks me quietly "What's wrong with you ? Your anger worries me. But, where is your lion necklace ?" What ? "It's around my... WHERE THE FUCK IS MY NECKLACE ?" FG says "Language young lady !" Alex tells her "But, Fairy Godmother, she hasn't got her necklace !!" Her eyes are wide open "Oh my, it's a huge problem. If we don't find this necklace..." He looks at me and I nod. He says "She will be angry all the time. If someone annoys her, she can kill them." She's scared. I heard Carlos saying "Jay, give her necklace back !" He shakes his head "No, I wanna see what's gonna happen." I stand up, walk to him, grab him by the collar "Then, I will kill you, Jayden, son of Jafar." He looks terribly and scared too. He gives me my necklace back. I put it around my neck. And, I feel bad for Jay. I gave him a threat. I wasn't in my usual mood. I look down and murmur "Sorry." I run away. I heard Alex shouting my name.
Alex's POV :
"I'm sorry, Fairy Godmother." "It wasn't your fault. And, it wasn't her fault. It's our nature to have this mood." Mal asks "What did just happen ?" I sigh "Well, Lana and I are Aslan's kids. So, we have a lion form like his. The Fairy Godmother did three necklaces. These can change us into human. But, when someone stole it from one of us, our mood changes, our voice and our eyes color change too. That's why Lana was like this to Jay. When we have it back, we feel bad for everything we did." Evie says "Poor Lana." Mal says "So, it was you the lion from earlier ?" I nod.
Jay's POV : 
I feel really bad for stealing her necklace. She's so beautiful to have a curse. But, I'll apologize to her. FG told Carlos and I to use our force in the Tourney field. Alex forgave me. He showed us the locker room and bring us the Tourney outfit. We thanked him.