The meaning of love before the rejection

Lana's POV :
After the singing moment, Ray and I decided to go next to my father who is waiting for me to be in the picture with Ben and his family and mine. I turn to look at Rayleigh "Ray, my dad wants me to be the picture. I come back to you after that, okay ?" He kisses my cheek "Alright." I go between my step-mother and Alex. Ben says "Oh, and I've got a new girlfriend and Lana too." My parents and his are excited to see who is his new girlfriend. I zone off and then, I heard Ben saying "Sort of. Mal ! Come over here." Even Alex and I are shocked. Mal, Maleficent's daughter is dating Ben, Adam and Belle's son. What a surprise. I'm probably sure that it's for taking his throne that she's dating him. I scoff as Alex does the same thing. Our parents saw us scoffing and Father says "Alexander. Aslana. It is not correct to do that to your friend." Alex whines "But, Father, he's dating the enemy." And, I say "Yeah, and I'm pretty sure that it's just for his title or his throne. And, we are not jealous if you asking." Father says to my head "Come with me." I nod and go with him. We stop next to where is the croquet. He asks "Alright, what's wrong, child ?" I begin to cry, hopefully my makeup is waterproof. He hugs me "You miss him, do you ?" "If it's the real meaning of love, I don't want it. Take it back. Please." I look at him as he looks at me with tears in his eyes. I continue as I look down "Why does it hurt so much ?" He pulls me into another hug and says "Because that love is true, my child." Rayleigh comes next to me "You alright ?" "Ray, I-I..." "You still love him." I nod and he hugs me. I say "I'm sorry, Ray." "It's okay. By the way, I found out that I'm gay." "Really ?" He nods. I hug him. Then, we heard "YOU ! How could you be here ? And, how did you stay young ?" Ben says "Queen Leah, it's okay. Maleficent's still in the Isle. This is her daughter, Mal. Don't you remember my proclamation for the children of the Isle to give them a chance ?" "A chance for what, Ben ? Destroy them ? Won't you remember the poison apples ? The spells ? Spells. My daughter lived with fairies because your mother's curse. Her first steps, her first words, I missed it all ! You mustn't trust her." Mal looks at Queen Leah with sadness and says "I'm so sorry." Chad interrupts her "Stop. Stay away from her." I say "Don't do this Chad." He looks at me "What ? They were raised by their parents, Lana. What do you think they learned, huh ? Fairness ? Kindness ? No way ! Huh huh." He says to Mal "You stole another girl's boyfriend !" To Jay, he says "You enjoy hurting people !" And, he says to Evie "You, you're nothing but a gold digger and a cheater !" Evie says to her mirror "Mirror mirror in my hand, who is the biggest jerk in the land ?" The mirror shows Chad himself. He says "What ? Please !" He pushes Evie away. That's it ! I had enough. So, my brother and I looked at each other, nodded, took off our necklaces and did the loudest and powerest roar that we ever did. Everybody looks at us with fear. Audrey exclaims "The two of Them are Monsters !!!" Lisa shouts "WE NEED TO KILL THEM !!!" All the students agree with Lisa but their parents aren't. It's like when the students told us that we were monsters and throwed things at us. Jay looks at me with sadness. I read his mind 'Please, Lana. Forgive me. I love you. That bitch spelled me. I'm telling the truth.' Our cousins look at us. I read their mind and they say the same thing 'Don't throw your necklaces, guys ! Please.' Alex's hair begins to change. Mine too. I whisper to my brother "We need to go. Nobody wants us here." We throw our necklaces to the ground and go away.