Back in Narnia

Lana's POV :
We ran away from this whole situation. We arrive to our tree where we go to Narnia. I ask "Ready ?" He nods. I roar and the tree opens. We walk in. We land in where there was Father's camp for the battle against the White Witch. We sit down as we look at the sunset. I say "I'm sorry for leading you to this crap, Alex. It is all my fault. Everybody wants to kill us. Now, we have to live here. Well, it doesn't bother me. But, you, it probably does as you're away from Evie." He nuzzles my neck "It's not your fault, big sister. Don't be so hard on yourself. You did what it was best for the two of us. Sure it bothers me that Evie's not here. But, family is always first."
Jay's POV :
I ask "Carlos, did you find them ?" He shakes his head "No, sorry. They're not in Auradon Prep. Everybody searched everywhere in the USA but nothing." I punch the wall and kneel down. He says "We will find her. Don't worry." Then, we heard King Aslan saying "Kids, I know where they are." I look up at him. He's in his lion form. Evie asks "Where are they, your Highness ?" He says "In Narnia." Mal asks "Narnia ? But how can we go there ?" He says "The same way they went to Narnia." I say "So, let's go then." All of us follow Aslan. And, us I mean : me, Carlos, Evie, Mal, Ben, Lonnie, Jane and Lana's cousins : Athos, Porthos, Aramis and D'Artagnan. We arrive in front of a tree. Lonnie asks "A tree ?" Aslan nods and blows at the tree. It just opens ! We walk in. We land on a beautiful place. Jane says "It's so beautiful !" We all nod. Aslan says "Knowing them, they would be in Cair Paravel." Mal asks "The 5 thrones castle ?" He nods "Yes indeed." Then, horses come at our way. We climb on one horse for himself. We follow Aslan to Cair Paravel. We arrive and we go in the castle. We walk in the throne room and see a huge form and a smaller next to it. We hear Lana singing *When my love said to me. Meet me down by the Gallow's tree. For its sad news I bring about this old town and all of its offerings. Some say trouble abounds someday soon they gonna pull the old town down. One day we'll return here. When the Belfast Child sings again. Brothers, sisters where are you now. As I look for you right through the crowd. All my life here I've spent. With my faith in God, the Church and the Government. But there's sadness abound. Some day soon they're gonna pull the old town down. One day we'll return here, When the Belfast Child sings again. When the Belfast Child sings again. Oh, come back people, you've been gone a while. And the war is raging, in the Emerald Isle. That's flesh and blood man, that's flesh and blood. All the girls are crying but all's not lost. The streets are empty, the streets are cold. Won't you come on home, won't you come on home. The streets are empty. Life goes on. One day we'll return here. When the Belfast Child sings again. When the Belfast Child sings again.* I smile sadly. She lays down on her brother's mane. Aramis says "Give me the necklaces. I'll do it." He goes towards the siblings.
Aramis' POV :
I kneel down in front of Lana. I grab her necklace and put it around her neck. Very difficult but possible. She's now wearing her beautiful queen dress (on the pic). I do the same thing with Alex. He didn't move. He comes back in his royal outfit.
Lana's POV :
I groan "Who dares to wake me like--" I touch my neck and feel something cold. I open one eye and see that I see my necklace. I roll my eyes "Aramis, I know it was you. You know how I am when someone wakes me up. Why did you do it ?" He chuckles "It's time for you both to wake up. We brought some people." Alex says "If there's some guy who broke my sister's heart then no thank you." I get up and sit on my throne. I see that Ben is here along with the villain kids, our friends and our cousins with Father. Father says "My children, come with me." I sigh and we follow him. We go where he talked to Uncle Peter about the Deep Magic. Father says "Children. There's an Evil in this world." Alex says "Dad, you told us this story a hundred times. We know now what you're talking about. Enough with this speech." I sigh "We love you but we cannot stand of people who thinks better than us. They want to kill us just because we're different than them. They completely forgot that King Adam was also like us. Sometimes, I think being here is better than being in Auradon. But, since Alex is going to be crown High King of Narnia at the same time as Ben's coronation, I have to go back in there one more time. If there's a failure, it will be the last time that they see the royal siblings." He sighs "Very well." The three of us go back to the throne room. Jay looks at me, sad. Evie says amazed "Your dress is so beautiful." I smile "Thanks, E." She smiles back. I nudge Alex's arm. He looks at me "What ?" I point my finger at Evie, without anyone noticing. He nods. He goes in front of her. He says "Evie, sorry about me leaving at the Family Day." She says "You don't need to apologize, Alex. You and Lana are victims like us." Alex continues "Back here, I realized that who I left alone in Auradon was unbearable." She asks "What was it ?" He says "You." She blushes "Do you really mean that ?" He nods "Yeah. And, it would be amazing if you can be my date for the coronation." She smiles brightly "Yes ! I will !" She hugs him. I sigh, smiling. My brother grew up so fast. I sit down on my throne. I rub my forehead. I see them kissing. I roll my eyes "Hey ! No kissing in the throne room." Everyone chuckles. And the two of them blush. I say "Ah ! Young love." Dad comes next to me "It was time for him to grow up." I nod "I'm getting old faster than I thought, father." I stroke his mane. He purrs "My darling. You know that you can't be with him all the time." I say "I know. I think it's time for me to stay in Narnia." He says "You are already at an age to rule Narnia. You can stay anytime you want." I ask "You won't force me to marry someone I don't know ?" He shakes his head "I'm a good father and a great king. Not a tyran who only thinks about more power all over again." I chuckle "You're just narcissic." He grins "I'm not." I tilt my head "Sure." He asks "Are you ready for this ?" I nod "Let's go."