Heart-broken and the Tourney Game

Lana's POV :
It's been two weeks that Jay and I are dating. Alex and I come in the kitchen to grab muffins before class. On Sunday it's Family Day !! I talk with Alex then I saw Lisa kissing Jay. I.. I can't believe it. He used me. That fucking bastard ! I was wrong. He's like Preston. We walk towards them. Then, theystop kissing. Lisa smirks and Jay looks at me smiling. But, he stops when he recognizes me "Babe, it's not what it looks like." I look at Alex we nod. And, we let a loud mighty roar at the same time. They run away, screaming.
*Time skip*
This afternoon is the Tourney Game. We're close to the end. The announcer says "This is a nail-biter, folks. There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood Falcons, 2. The Fighting Knights, 2. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals." I see Chad going in the game. I high-five him "Yeah, Chad." He nods at me. I'm focus on the match. Then, I hear the announcer saying "He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos who can barely hold a shield." I groan. Jay passes the ball to Ben. Jay passes the ball to Ben who gives it back to Jay a few minutes later. Jay shoots to the goal but Phillip blocked it. Then, a moment later, Jay picks up the ball. He passes it to Ben. Ben sees me that I'm in the beast mode. I nod to him. He passes me the ball. Alex and I run faster than before and push everyone who is in our way. The announcer says "Oh my, here we go. The big lions are unleashed. When the siblings are in the beast mode, no one is safe." I shoot the ball to the air and Alex shoots it to the goal. It went through the goal. The crowd cheers. The announcer says "He scores ! Prince Alex has won it ! What an unselfish play by Jay ! What a team ! Incredible !" Alex high-fives me and we hug. We cheer with the rest of the team. The announcer continues to talk "And, it's the new guys Jay and Carlos who set up the prince for the win here. What a victory ! An absolutely wonderful and to one of the best games ever. Here they come, folks. The winners of the first tourn...." Ben interrupts him "Excuse me. Excuse me. Can I have your attention, please ? There's something I'd like to say. Give me an M !" "M !" "Give me an A !" "A !" "Give me an L !" "L !" What the hell ? He asks "What does that spell ?" Everyone shouts "Mal !" He says "Come on, I can't hear you !" "Mal !!" He says "I love you, Mal. Did I mention that ?" I gasp. Alex and I look at eachother, shocked. Alex says "Come on. Let's go look at that shocking scene on the bleachers." They begin to dance and sing : *Did I mention... That I'm in love with you. And did I mention... There's nothing I can do. And did I happen to say I dream of you everyday ? But let me shout it out loud, if that's okay, hey hey (Hey!) That's okay (Hey!) I met this girl that rocked my world like it's never been rocked. And now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop. I never thought that it can happen to a guy like me. But now look at what you've done, you got me down on my knees. Because my love for you is Ridiculous. I never knew. (Who knew?) That it can be like this. My love for you is Ridiculous. My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S! (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!) It's... (RIDICULOUS!) Just... (RIDICULOUS!) And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss. Well did I mention... That I'm in love with you. And did I mention There's nothing I can do. And did I happen to say I dream of you everyday? But let me shout it out loud, if that's okay, hey hey. (Yeah!) If that's okay. I gotta know which way to go, c'mon gimme a sign. You gotta show me that you're only ever gonna be mine. Don't want to go another minute even without you. 'Cause if your heart just isn't in it, I don't know what I'd do. Because my love for you is Ridiculous. I never knew. (Who knew?) That it can be like this. My love for you is Ridiculous. My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S ! (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!) It's... (RIDICULOUS!) Just... (RIDICULOUS!) And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss. C'mon now ! (Oh yeah!) (Ya-ow!) (Alright!) (Alright!) Because my love for you is Ridiculous. I never knew. (Who knew?) That it can be like this. My love for you is Ridiculous. My love is R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S ! (R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S!) It's... (RIDICULOUS!) Just... (RIDICULOUS!) And I would give my kingdom for just one kiss. C'mon now !* He was going to kiss Mal and he says "I love you, Mal ! Did I mention that ?" Audrey takes the mic and says "Chad's my boyfriend now ! And, I'm going to the coronation with him. So, I don't need your pity date." Ben asks Mal "Mal ! Will you go to the coronation with me ?" Mal says "Yes !" He shouts "She said yes !" Everyone cheers. I look at Alex and we roll our eyes. We go back where the team is. The announcer says "What a victory. What a day for the Auradon Knights, finally winning back the trophy after so many years." We cheer. But, Alex and I go away from here. I hear Jay calling me. I sigh. Alex puts his arm around my waist "Come on. Let's go."