Dahlia's Royal Birthday

"So my daughter agreed upon a princess party if you and I were to dress up as well?" Talia raises a brow as she stood in a midnight blue cropped tube top with sew-in sleeves matching pants and curled shoes. Bruce was surprised she was participating in the party theme.

"She wanted to experience a typical birthday party for a little girl her age" Bruce shrugs, not minding his John Smith Costume.

"Oh this must be Talia"

They turned to Selina who was dressed as Esmeralda, hair and clothes completely changed.

"This is my wife, Selina. Selina, this is Talia, Dahlia's mother" he nods before Alfred appears with champagne flutes carrying fruit punch.

"Father, Mother, Are my sisters ready yet? I mustn't be late for my own princess ball" Dahlia asks, fully dressed in a golden ball gown with wrapped off her shoulder sleeves. "Alfred is going to check on them right now. Are Titus and Pennyworth both ready for their first party?" Bruce reassures his youngest while Talia took pictures of her.

"Titus is. Pennyworth is still getting used to the idea of clothing" She holds up her kitten, which meowed depressingly dressed as Flounder and Titus barked next to her in his Beast costume.

"Happy Birthday, Little Robin!" Rae chirps, hugging her. "Sister, you picked Cinderella. Is that why Terrence is a pumpkin?" Dahlia hums, nodding in understanding. "Yeah, he's my date since Wally is sick with the flu" the elder smiles.

"Happy Birthday, Dahl" tam and Kon hand her a present. "Oh, Ariel and Eric? That suites you guys too good. So cute" Rae practically squeals at the couple, holding Terry on her hip. "Indeed. Kon is very Eric like" Dahlia nods. "All we have to do now is wait for Jazz" Bruce reminds them while tickling Terry's neck.

"We're here!!"

Lian comes running dressed as Merida with her hair curled. Roy came running behind her and waved once he had her hand again. "Daddy is Hercules!" Lian cheers excitedly before hugging Dahlia's waist. "Greetings Harper, Mini Harper" the birthday girl nods, looking around for her sister. "She's coming. She had to feed the baby a snack first" Roy chuckles, hugging Rae and tickling Terry's neck.

"More like a four course meal" Jazz grumbles, finally arriving as Megara with a tiny Pegasus on her hip giggling. Baby Liam grins at his daddy, eyes bright green and fingers in his mouth. "Hello sister, Hello Nephew who tried to eat Pennyworth twice" Dahlia nods, letting Ronnie grasp her finger with his clean hand. "He's just a curious baby and Pennyworth tried to eat him first" Roy smirks while swinging Lian's arm lightly.

"The butler is a cannibal?" Talia raises a brow.shocked

"Oh no, Mother. That's Grandfather Alfred. My kitten is Pennyworth" Dahlia explains.

"Ah. Now let us start this ball, shall we?" Talia nods, letting Dahlia lead them into the ballroom.

1 hour later

"Terry, Lian, let's set up for this sleepover" Rae calls.

"Sleepover? I thought it was just a movie night" Jazz frowns, keeping her eye on Liam's wandering body. "Well, Terry has never been to one and never had one so why not have one? The manor is big enough for 5 sleepovers"

"Oh well, did you invite us or just Lian?" Tam frowns, dragging in a curious Kon "Uh" Rae stammers.

"Everybody can come if they want to" Terry frowns, hugging Tam's leg.

"Oh, thank you, Terry. I was gonna be sad if we had to leave. I wanted you to meet Kon" Tam smiles, scooping him up. Jazz notices Bruce and uses Liam as a shield to prevent hugging. "Is my grandson staying as well?" Bruce asks, smirking at his daughter and poking Liam's tummy.

"Hmm Alfred, do you feel like bonding with Liam tonight?" Jazz asks.

"I do not mind, Miss Jazz. However, I think your father is just as capable of caring for his grandson" Alfred chuckles softly.

She pushed liam into Bruce's arms, set his baby bag on the couch and throws a peace sign on the way out the door.

"JAZZY!! KISSES!!" Terry screams.

"OH MY GOD TERRY! I'M COMING! DAMN IT!" Jazz screeches, stomping back in, hugging him tight, gives him a secret kiss and leaves him in Tam's arms.

"She's such a cute big sister."